Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampires Empty Vampires

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 17:50

So I recently downloaded your "Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling stuff" torrent 
Vampires 5240007f3d40d18581f5ddbc3e49bd6f
(The one highlighted, installed with no issues, running the game and I can't seem to access the vampires side of things nor do I have the Forgotten Hollow neighborhood, any advice?

Back to top Go down

Vampires Empty Re: Vampires

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 17:59

Nevermind, massive apologies to all, I stuffed up the install, reinstalled and it's working fine!

Again, very sorry for making a pointless topic!

Thankyou again G4TW for all the hard work you do!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 18:02

Read the instructions carefully as otherwise your next problem will be infinite loading of households.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 20:01

Hey, I'm having so many problems right now. I'm trying to install The Sims 4 Vampires and I have downloaded everything and followed the installation guide but some of the info isn't the same on my computer. For example my The Sims 4 folder is located in My Documents and in the program file x86 under Origin files. And the files in the file, the names isn't the same as in the guide. I'm trying to take screenshots but your website keeps freezing and not responding on my computer so am using my phone right now.. feeling really stupid and tried finding info on my own but not succeeded so well.. can you help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 06:41

Hi @kisekatt ,

Would you kindly make your own thread instead so people can see them and reply. Regarding your issue however, there are TWO The Sims 4 folder, which is 1) The installation folder and 2) The one which stores your saves/mods etc. What do you mean by names though? Or at which part of the guide is confusing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 11:29

kisekatt wrote:Hey, I'm having so many problems right now. I'm trying to install The Sims 4 Vampires and I have downloaded everything and followed the installation guide but some of the info isn't the same on my computer. For example my The Sims 4 folder is located in My Documents and in the program file x86 under Origin files. And the files in the file, the names isn't the same as in the guide. I'm trying to take screenshots but your website keeps freezing and not responding on my computer so am using my phone right now.. feeling really stupid and tried finding info on my own but not succeeded so well.. can you help me?
Probably you own at least the base game legally via Origin.
Reason why it is installed in Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4.
As soon as you add pirated DLC's you must move the folder The Sims 4 out of the folder Origin Games.

This is how your folder The Sims 4 in Documents\Electronic Arts should look:

Vampires The-sims-4-werkmap_orig

And this is the folder in Program Files (x86) after installation off all DLC's upto and incl. Fitness

Vampires The-sims-4_orig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top