Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:23

i came here to ask the same thing, please guys can you tell us if the new update will soon be available here?? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:27

Toddlers are here!!!! Finally after all this time! I really hope we can get an update here and not wait till the next crack is realeased! Fingers crossed :')

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! Empty TODDLERS :O

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:29

Yoooo when will we get the toddlers?? Ermahgerd Ermahgerd Ermahgerd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:33

sarahnugget wrote:I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

VickyV wrote:i came here to ask the same thing, please guys can you tell us if the new update will soon be available here?? Very Happy

meghna93 wrote:Toddlers are here!!!! Finally after all this time! I really hope we can get an update here and not wait till the next crack is realeased! Fingers crossed :')

Hello all,

I moved this thread to "The Sims Emporium". But you can only get this update if you have an Origin-basegame of The Sims 4 I'm afraid. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I personally doubt that we'll be seeing a scene release of this anytime soon (mostly because City Living came out just a month ago), but who knows? With the new vampire DLC coming up toward the end of January there is maybe a chance the scene groups could work on it, but no guarantees of course - since I've got no idea.

Edit: the update is 1.90GB in download size and I'm actually going to test it, not so much for the toddlers, but for other reasons (like the Gallery).

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:37; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:36

I do have the basegame of Sims 4, but I uninstalled it and used the one here because I had trouble making it work. Would I be able to uninstall again, and reinstall with my basegame and then install the DLC? I'd be willing to give it another try!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:37

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS!!! But it was bittersweet because I thought there probably won't be an update for us on here for a couple more months.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:40

sarahnugget wrote:I do have the basegame of Sims 4, but I uninstalled it and used the one here because I had trouble making it work. Would I be able to uninstall again, and reinstall with my basegame and then install the DLC? I'd be willing to give it another try!

You can have both a legit game + pirated one installed on the same computer (if you know how to handle a few things, like paying attention to the folder under Documents - Electronic Arts - The Sims 4).

But I don't think you can have the toddlers in your pirated game, because this is a totally new patch version (1.26). The pirated game is on patch 1.25 though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:43

We won't get another update for 6 months or so I expect. So this indeed is bittersweet. I'll be watching a lot of LP's on YT. Lol. I couldn't care less about the supernatural, btw. I like to play a more realistic game. I do appreciate how they give something for everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:47

OMG I would be so thankful if we get update this month with toddlers and the vampire GP.. after that we don't really need an update until next EP..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:51

Who knows. Because both vampiers/supernatural and toddlers have been on the wish list for long, for so many. So they might get to cracking ... And honestly I'd love for the updates to be separate anyway. Not all packs are for everyone. But hey, you can't be too picky! I am loving city living, btw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:53

Just when I was about to delete sims 4 but now I'll wait for the next update because I need too try the toddlers.

Even though they remind me if mini adults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:55

Boni wrote:Just when I was about to delete sims 4 but now I'll wait for the next update because I need too try the toddlers.

Even though they remind me if mini adults.
Hahaha, I thought the same, they look like mini sims and a tiny bit scary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:59

Well that was unexpected. I thought they were gonna include it in a Generations EP or something lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:03

Would I be able to log into a friend's account and download the update to use with my pirated game or no because it's pirated?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:05

Haha I'm freaking out!! Toddlers have always been one of my favorite parts of the sims games. Will be counting the seconds until a crack is released with this update. tbh it's vaguely tempting to just drop a couple hundred bucks buying all the games just for this....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:11

Rteeny wrote:Would I be able to log into a friend's account and download the update to use with my pirated game or no because it's pirated?
Unfortunately no. But in the meantime you can try the 48-hour free trial on Origin or just use your friend's account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:13

I think they look freaking adorable and from what I've seen I couldn't be happier with them! I actually cried a little from the trailer- it was like when I first saw the trailer for TS3 or first played TS2. I feel the same about buying them.. I always said I wouldn't buy any until they gave us toddlers. But damn I am broke rn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:19

does anyone at g4tw know how we could make the update available for pirated people? i reALLY want to play

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:26

Ughust wrote:does anyone at g4tw know how we could make the update available for pirated people? i reALLY want to play

The only safe way would be to wait for the next official 'scene release', whenever it's coming. As a consolation in the meantime ( Haters gonna hate ), here's a screenshot of the CAS involving these toddlers, from my own (Origin) game.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! Screenshot96f9

Those toddlers look a bit odd, but maybe it's because I haven't played much yet, and haven't seen too much. Also, on a slight off-topic note: gallery items (except toddlers I guess?) downloaded with this new 1.26 patch appear to be usable in the cracked 1.25 version.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:32

Hello all,

I moved this thread to "The Sims Emporium". But you can only get this update if you have an Origin-basegame of The Sims 4 I'm afraid. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I personally doubt that we'll be seeing a scene release of this anytime soon (mostly because City Living came out just a month ago), but who knows? With the new vampire DLC coming up toward the end of January there is maybe a chance the scene groups could work on it, but no guarantees of course - since I've got no idea.

Edit: the update is 1.90GB in download size and I'm actually going to test it, not so much for the toddlers, but for other reasons (like the Gallery).

I'm pretty sure I have the base game from Origin but when I go to the Origin client to update the game it shows that its not installed, maybe because I had to move the file for the pirated version? If I reinstalled it and then updated it will my game continue to work or will it mess up my pirated copies from here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:42

Well, darn. This is bittersweet because we probably won't get another release for a long while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:48

If we'll get a repack with this and the vampires it won't by before March for sure. 
I personally couldn't care less about the todlers, but at least other people can appreciate them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:54

When you say "Repack" does that mean a person has to download 
The Sims 4 + all expansions again in one package? Or does repack only mean the update itself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 21:05

This makes me both happy as hell and depressed cause we have to wait lol. But hey.. gives us something to look forward to in the next scene update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top