Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampire Glitch Empty Vampire Glitch

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 01:21

Hi!

I just finished installing the Vampires and Toddlers update and it turns out that when I tried loading my game, the screen is stuck forever on loading. I could start the game, create a new Sim, etc, but once I settled on actually playing and picking a family to load, the game is stuck on an on-going loop.

What could be happening?

Back to top Go down

Vampire Glitch Empty Re: Vampire Glitch

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 06:32

Hi,

It's a good idea to update your game to Fitness by now since apparently Vampire/Toddlers update have a lot of bugs.

Regarding your problem however,
simply delete the current Game folder, and then copy + paste Parenthood, followed by Fitness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 06:47

Sorry about that! I hadn't identified the other thread as the same problem and only meant to have all answers in one place only.

I'm going to wait until Fitness is downloaded to attempt it once more. I keep glitching out a lot otherwise and the game is unplayable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 06:50

Of course, now worries, just that sometimes questions might get repeated when people post at multiple threads.  Smile

Is there any other glitches aside from the infinite loading? If yes, try to run the game without mods/CCs, or preferably a 'fresh' sims 4 folder in Documents. You can rename it before running the game again, so it will auto-generate the folder for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top