Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix mess up after downloading Parenthood and Fitness.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix mess up after downloading Parenthood and Fitness. Empty Ultimate Fix mess up after downloading Parenthood and Fitness.

Post by Guest Sat 05 Aug 2017, 03:13

I have had the Games4TheWorld Sims 4 download for years on my Windows laptop now. I have downloaded every new pack and there has been no problem with following the provided instructions and starting up the game. However, I recently download the parenthood and fitness pack. After I finished installing parenthood, I started up the Sims to see if everything was there and it was. Then I did the fitness pack and it showed that I did not "own it". So I downloaded and applied the ultimate fix and that's when everything went wrong. Not only did I have to wait like 5 hours for it to download, but when I start the game, it has absolutely NO additional pack. It is literally the Sims 4 base game and that's it. What do I do?

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix mess up after downloading Parenthood and Fitness. Empty Re: Ultimate Fix mess up after downloading Parenthood and Fitness.

Post by Guest Sat 05 Aug 2017, 08:47

The ultimate Fix SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED. It is only for those that play the base game only. This is mentioned in the instructions. You will most probably find a solution in the forum if you search for ultimate fix and than look for the posts with the [solved] behind it. The ultimate fix actually deletes all other DLC's ( I think ) I also think that you will have to install all the DLC's again and hope you still have the files stored in a safe place. Holding thumbs.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix mess up after downloading Parenthood and Fitness. Empty Re: Ultimate Fix mess up after downloading Parenthood and Fitness.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 05 Aug 2017, 15:59

Emilv wrote:I have had the Games4TheWorld Sims 4 download for years on my Windows laptop now. 

Hello and welcome to the Forum to you as well!

Always nice to see people who have used the G4TW stuff for that long, also post on the Forum from time to time. Very Happy  That said, in this case, we do not have an "official" TS4 Ultimate Fix anymore. Just an update-only patch. All new TS4 torrents carry the name of the TS4 DLC that they contain.

Please always check on this Forum post here, on what to do exactly about TS4. The post gets updated each time we release something new:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

You can/should also bookmark the thread of course.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top