Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Parenthood,fitness and toddler stuff won't install correctly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Parenthood,fitness and toddler stuff won't install correctly Empty Sims 4 Parenthood,fitness and toddler stuff won't install correctly

Post by Guest Sun 17 Sep 2017, 20:35

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all expansions 3 times, have read and reread all of the instructions and felt i followed them precisely, but I cannot get parenthood, fitness, and toddler stuff to show up as installed when i launch the game. the game launches and runs fine, but these aren't showing up. i renamed the "game" file to "game_" after installing toddlers/vampires/and bowling, and then continued my install of parenthood, fitness, and toddler stuff. those are the only 3 not to install so i'm thinking i had to have missed something between toddlers/vampires/and bowling and parenthood... any ideas? was i supposed to rename or remove the "game" folder after each of these installed?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Parenthood,fitness and toddler stuff won't install correctly Empty Re: Sims 4 Parenthood,fitness and toddler stuff won't install correctly

Post by Guest Mon 18 Sep 2017, 14:38

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Prior to installing Vampire, the order should be as follows:

• Base game - Get to Work - Get Together - City Living.
  • Install Vampire (Toddler) update and then DELETE the game folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
  • Install Parenthood -> Fitness -> Tot's Stuff.
  • Take note of the Error Code 3 fix found here.
  • Run the game as administrator.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Parenthood,fitness and toddler stuff won't install correctly Empty Re: Sims 4 Parenthood,fitness and toddler stuff won't install correctly

Post by Guest Sun 29 Oct 2017, 02:41

I'm having the same problem. I've followed all the instructions and can't get those 3 to work. Error 3 hasn't popped up for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Oct 2017, 14:00

browneyedgirl_1985 wrote:I'm having the same problem. I've followed all the instructions and can't get those 3 to work. Error 3 hasn't popped up for me.
Hi there, 

You may or may not get the error. If the languages turn to Spanish after installing to Toddler's Stuff, you should apply the error code 3 fix to your game. Could you screenshot your Sims 4 folder for me? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 12:27

Hi i dont know if this chat is still open? but i am having the same problem except i am not experiencing any errors other than the fact that the three games arent showing up at all. It even says you dont have these.  Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 13:20

finding_abditory wrote:Hi i dont know if this chat is still open? but i am having the same problem except i am not experiencing any errors other than the fact that the three games arent showing up at all. It even says you dont have these.  Help
Maybe you disabled them with the dlc-toggler ?
If not then go to THIS TOPIC
Update your game with the full patch 1.42.30.1020
Then install your missing games using the links for the individual DLC's in that same topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top