Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Dine Out and Spa Day not activated. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out and Spa Day not activated. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 Dine Out and Spa Day not activated. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 12:08

Hi!

So I've downloaded and installed The Sims 4 following the steps on https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#146695 and The Sims are working fine but I can't seem to find any track of Dine Out or Spa Day at all. There are no restaurants or Spa buildings which I remember that should be, because I installed The Sims 4 before and deleted it but now that I installed it again it doesn't seem to work. I've tried to reinstall it to make sure I didn't miss anything but it seems that I just can't get it working. What should I do?

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out and Spa Day not activated. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out and Spa Day not activated. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 12:24

When you start the game do you see the icons for Spaday and Dine Out ?
Or are they greyed out as in this picture the Stuffpacks ?

The Sims 4 Dine Out and Spa Day not activated. [SOLVED] Sims4icons_orig

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out and Spa Day not activated. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out and Spa Day not activated. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 12:41

They are not greyed out, all of them are coloured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 13:22

Disable your folder The Sims 4 in Documents\Electronic Arts by renaming it The Sims 4_old.
Now start your game again - still not greyed out, then the packs are definately installed.
Delete the new folder The Sims 4 in Documents\Electronic Arts and rename The Sims 4_old again to just The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 13:36

So I've done the renaming part and when I started the game it showed that I have installed and working Spa and Dine Out and in CAS I can see clothes and hairstyles from Dine out and Spa but there are still no restaurants or wellness buildings in any town and I don't know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 13:50

monikakoprivc wrote:So I've done the renaming part and when I started the game it showed that I have installed and working Spa and Dine Out and in CAS I can see clothes and hairstyles from Dine out and Spa but there are still no restaurants or wellness buildings in any town and I don't know why.
Look HERE how to get a Restaurant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 13:54

Oh my I thought there was supposed to be one already placed. Thank you so much.

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top