Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 driver prob.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 driver prob. Empty Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 driver prob.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 22:16

it totally  Censored  up everything mostly graphicly
Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 driver prob. Ss12

//EDIT

and driver has yellow ! on it in device manager

Back to top Go down

Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 driver prob. Empty Re: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 driver prob.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Aug 2017, 22:36

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Is your current Windows a Windows 7? From the screenshot I would guess it is. Try re-booting the computer and right at the beginning you should get a notice at the bottom along the lines of "advanced startup options" or similar. Usually, you quickly have to press F8 for that. After which you should get this:

Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 driver prob. Ximage37.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.U9PazJH07w

Choose "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode with Networking".

Then wait until the system boots and puts you on the desktop. Are you getting the same artifacts (graphics problem) there too?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 driver prob. Empty Re: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 driver prob.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 22:46

it only occurs when the driver is either active or uninstalled, will try safe mode 
 also i am currently stuck on windows 7 32 bit due to having lost my old 64 bit vista disk so if anyone has an 64 bit iso for vista ultimate i need it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Aug 2017, 22:54

apollonious wrote:it only occurs when the driver is either active or uninstalled,

That means, this screen 'glitch' is permanent now on your screen...?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 23:07

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
apollonious wrote:it only occurs when the driver is either active or uninstalled,

That means, this screen 'glitch' is permanent now on your screen...?
at the moment no, currently comp is using default thing. and i am miserable on 32bit windows

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Aug 2017, 23:15

You can also try downloading a new Windows, for example from G4TW:
http://goo.gl/eHYkI

Instructions on how to burn the image file onto a physical DVD, can be found in the instructions that are included in those torrents.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 23:18

The_gh0stm4n wrote:You can also try downloading a new Windows, for example from G4TW:
Instructions on how to burn the image file onto a physical DVD, can be found in the instructions that are included in those torrents.
i do have a disk for windows 7 but comp wont reconize it for what ever reason and yes it has the img burned to it

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Aug 2017, 23:20

apollonious wrote:i do have a disk for windows 7 but comp wont reconize it for what ever reason and yes it has the img burned to it

Try "Rufus" then, if you have a USB-flashdrive.
https://rufus.akeo.ie/
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 23:23

i lack a flashdrive bigger than 2gb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Aug 2017, 10:32

I just checked my own Windows discs.
I have 64- bits for Win 7, Win 8 and win 10
Vista and XP 32-bits only.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Aug 2017, 17:13

There are also 64-bit versions of Windows XP, see for example this here:
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb457053.aspx

But those were not very 'widespread' back then. You can find .ISOs of Win XP x64, on the torrent networks like TPB or KAT.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Aug 2017, 21:14

Tarac wrote:I just checked my own Windows discs.
I have 64- bits for Win 7, Win 8 and win 10
Vista and XP 32-bits only.

nice. i just need vista 64 bit iso, 32 bit is misery

Mod edit: posts merged.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 14 Aug 2017, 09:56

Why not upgrade to Windows 7 64-bit? Or even a newer version? Vista is going to be let go at some point in the near future.
If you have an external HDD, you can also use it as a bootable drive to install Windows with, but a larger flash drive isn't too expensive these days, so it might be worth buying one.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 20:44

Aɾყα wrote:Why not upgrade to Windows 7 64-bit? Or even a newer version? Vista is going to be let go at some point in the near future.
If you have an external HDD, you can also use it as a bootable drive to install Windows with, but a larger flash drive isn't too expensive these days, so it might be worth buying one.
i need the vista ult 64 bit iso to use as a stepping stone of sorts and at the moment my graphic card driver is being stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 15 Aug 2017, 19:21

apollonious wrote:i need the vista ult 64 bit iso to use as a stepping stone of sorts and at the moment my graphic card driver is being stupid

Have you given this tool here a try?
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

I used it myself a couple of times; and worked well enough for me (except, I only encountered the issue you faced once, or at least similarly, and that was because the GPU itself was artifacting, see this post)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top