Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Slow Reaction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Slow Reaction. Empty Sims 4 Slow Reaction.

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 00:24

Hello,

Sorry if thats not a problem to discuss here,but I dont know where else to search it.
When I click on a sim it takes about 20-30 seconds to load the interaction menu.When I click on the phone,a little better-10 -20 seconds but when I click on the PC it takes like 2 minutes to load and its annoying.I have a laptop,not PC but still I dont think that this should be a problem.I know a person with a laptop and it loads like 1-2 seconds for everything.I have my settings on Medium,I tried Low and its still the same.Is there a solution?Thanks xx  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Slow Reaction. Empty Re: Sims 4 Slow Reaction.

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 01:07

Is it me or, Sims 4 has more bugs than Sims 3!

Just try first to remove your mods/CC folder and cache.package then see if it helps.
If not, try to backup your Sims 4 folder (Documents --> Electronic Arts --> The sims 4) Backup your (Tray/Mods/Screenshots/videos/Saves and custom music) then remove the sims 4 folder and start your game. If that should help, put your backup folders back into The sims 4 folder that will be recreated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 14:26

iQMM wrote:Is it me or, Sims 4 has more bugs than Sims 3!

Just try first to remove your mods/CC folder and cache.package then see if it helps.
If not, try to backup your Sims 4 folder (Documents --> Electronic Arts --> The sims 4) Backup your (Tray/Mods/Screenshots/videos/Saves and custom music) then remove the sims 4 folder and start your game. If that should help, put your backup folders back into The sims 4 folder that will be recreated.
thank you for you answer,but its not working.Its still has the same issue,i even re-installed Sims,I removed all of my saves,mods/cc and tray but its not working.But still thank you so much for answering xx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 14 Aug 2017, 15:50

amiraaa wrote:thank you for you answer,but its not working.Its still has the same issue,i even re-installed Sims,I removed all of my saves,mods/cc and tray but its not working.But still thank you so much for answering xx

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Do you have any other applications running on the laptop, while playing TS4? If you have too many things (programs) open while playing games, it can affect performance. I suppose you can try using things like "Razer Cortex" to help you free up system resources. You can find a manual here:
http://dl.razerzone.com/master-guides/RazerCortex/v5.0/CortexOMG-ENG.pdf

In general though, you should get used to NOT having multiple applications open at the same time while playing a game. Especially if your laptop is older/weaker in terms of its hardware.

Besides, are you playing any other games on the laptop? How is the performance there? I once had the same issue years ago on my desktop PC, and such severe in-game lag can be a sign of a failing hardware component. In my case, the hard-drive was slowly "giving up". Are you getting these lags outside of The Sims 4, as well?

Edit: topic title clarified.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 15:53

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
amiraaa wrote:thank you for you answer,but its not working.Its still has the same issue,i even re-installed Sims,I removed all of my saves,mods/cc and tray but its not working.But still thank you so much for answering xx

Do you have any other applications running on the laptop, while playing TS4? If you have too many things (programs) open while playing games, it can affect performance. I suppose you can try using things like "Razer Cortex" to help you free up system resources. You can find a manual here:

In general though, you should get used to NOT having multiple applications open at the same time while playing a game. Especially if your laptop is older/weaker in terms of its hardware.

Besides, are you playing any other games on the laptop? How is the performance there? I once had the same issue years ago on my desktop PC, and such severe in-game lag can be a sign of a failing hardware component. In my case, the hard-drive was slowly "giving up". Are you getting these lags outside of The Sims 4, as well?

Hello and thank you. When I play the Sims,I don't have any other applications opend exept The Sims 4. Thank you as well for the link,I'll check it out. And yes,I have other games as well,and they don't have this issue. xx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 14 Aug 2017, 16:03

Alright, there was also another thing I forgot earlier. Did you use the program WinRAR for extracting the G4TW downloads? I mean, if you downloaded the games from here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 16:04

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Alright, there was also another thing I forgot earlier. Did you use the program WinRAR for extracting the G4TW downloads? I mean, if you downloaded the games from here.
Yes I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 16:39

amiraaa wrote:

thank you for you answer,but its not working.Its still has the same issue,i even re-installed Sims,I removed all of my saves,mods/cc and tray but its not working.But still thank you so much for answering xx

Sorry for that.

Anyone who has played the Sims 4 long enough knows that if your sims get to much in their inventories it seems to have a negative effect on game performance.
I had once kinda the same issue, my sims were always lagging and when I made them take shower or even eat, it took always like ages for them to do it which is for sure not normal.
It sounds ridiculous, but I found out that ghosts were causing this issue. So I just added the ghosts to my family and cleared their inventories and then used manage worlds to move all the ghosts to a new household. This way I didn't lose the ghosts but they are no longer stuck on my lot and effecting my gameplay. Since doing that I have noticed 0 lag in my game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 17:07

iQMM wrote:
amiraaa wrote:

Sorry for that.

Anyone who has played the Sims 4 long enough knows that if your sims get to much in their inventories it seems to have a negative effect on game performance.
I had once kinda the same issue, my sims were always lagging and when I made them take shower or even eat, it took always like ages for them to do it which is for sure not normal.
It sounds ridiculous, but I found out that ghosts were causing this issue. So I just added the ghosts to my family and cleared their inventories and then used manage worlds to move all the ghosts to a new household. This way I didn't lose the ghosts but they are no longer stuck on my lot and effecting my gameplay. Since doing that I have noticed 0 lag in my game!
Okay fair enough Very Happy I'll try that just in a sec and lets hope that it works Smile

//EDIT

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Hello.I installed Razer I did what I was told to.When I opened Razer,and I clicked on The Sims 4 "Play" button it said that it couldn't find the Origin.I don't have it,because my Sims' game is cracked. Am I supposed to launch Sims normally and Razer will make the thing better?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 14 Aug 2017, 18:54

@amiraaa, just click the "boost" button in Razer, and then start your Sims 4 normally, as you would with the Ts4.exe/TS4_x64.exe
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 18:57

The_gh0stm4n wrote:@amiraaa, just click the "boost" button in Razer, and then start your Sims 4 normally, as you would with the Ts4.exe/TS4_x64.exe
@_gh0stm4n oh okay thanks  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 21:32

The problem is that after everything nothing works,and my game is still very very slow.But its okay i'll play itI don't have other option.But thanks to all of you who helped me one way or another. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 21:48

You can also try to put the house and your family into a new save.You'll lose inventory and relationships though. But might be the solution. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Aug 2017, 21:56

iQMM wrote:You can also try to put the house and your family into a new save.You'll lose inventory and relationships though. But might be the solution. Very Happy
@iQMM tried that already,but thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top