Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 slow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 slow Empty The sims 4 slow

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:54

I have installed fitgirl pack and during gameplay the loading screen are very slow loading. When i click on the sim so interaction menu comes after 2 seconds. really slow. I have core 2duo but i have modified it i have 5 GB ram amd 2 gb navida video card.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 slow Empty Re: The sims 4 slow

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 00:57

some one reply uffff.... posted on 3 june

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 16:41

maherx70 wrote:I have installed fitgirl pack and during gameplay the loading screen are very slow loading. When i click on the sim so interaction menu comes after 2 seconds. really slow. I have core 2duo but i have modified it i have 5 GB ram amd 2 gb navida video card.

Unfortunately I don't think anyone (including myself) knows the cause of this? I do not see any issue with your ram or video card. You can try to check if your drivers are up-to-date and also run the game in windowed mode. Also, lowering the graphic settings might help with the 'lag', though 2 seconds, I won't count it as one. 

If you have HUGE family/households, that might be one of the cause as well. Delete the households you no longer use (if you have any) to clear some space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top