Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit DLC over cracked older ones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legit DLC over cracked older ones? Empty Legit DLC over cracked older ones?

Post by Guest Thu 24 Aug 2017, 16:22

hey, i can only find answers for legit base game and cracked dlc, id like to buy toddlers stuff pack as im being impatient this time. Is it possible to play a store brought stuff pack when what i have now is all cracked and up to date, all from games4theworld downloads.

Thankyou and sorry if its been asked

Back to top Go down

Legit DLC over cracked older ones? Empty Re: Legit DLC over cracked older ones?

Post by Guest Thu 24 Aug 2017, 17:16

No you can't as you'd need the legit BG and then you'd only have the toddler stuff pack because of patch levels and that kind of stuff. If I remember correctly.

Also, with recent trends it should be out in the next couple of days if we are lucky Smile

Fitness stuff only took 2 days...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Aug 2017, 17:21

Wink thankyou, i thought it wouldnt be possible. had a night on my own so thought id treat myself. never mind sure can wait a couple days lol x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Aug 2017, 18:34

manda3000 wrote:Wink thankyou, i thought it wouldnt be possible. had a night on my own so thought id treat myself. never mind sure can wait a couple days lol x

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

If you have Origin running (a.k.a. you want to play with the Toddlers-stuffpack), then cracked DLC won't be recognized. If you have a cracked setup and install the Toddlers-stuffpack, then the cracked setup won't recognize your new DLC, because the crack does not have the information (yet) to 'see' the new content.

You're not seeing (much) of these questions - add bought DLC to a cracked setup - for a reason, and the reason being technical obstacles that cannot be overcome. What you can do however, if you are so impatient, is to try using zlorigin. You can find tutorials in the Forum section here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f46-the-sims-4-tips-tricks
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top