Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 goes back to the world selector when I try to enter/load household

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 goes back to the world selector when I try to enter/load household Empty Sims 4 goes back to the world selector when I try to enter/load household

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 23:27

PLEASE HELP!!
I have done everything that I have read and installed the base game and all expansions except for fitness.
I have NO MODS NO CUSTOM CONTENT.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 5 times already. 
I can create a family no problem, but as soon as I want to move them in to a house (or vacant lot) it takes me back to the world selector menu. 
I have tried playing in all the different worlds, with all the different households, still takes me back.
I cannot play at all.
I have restarted the game several times, renamed the game folder, and even deleted it. 
STILL DOES NOT WORK!!
I have followed the instructions to the point.
PLEASE HELP!!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 goes back to the world selector when I try to enter/load household Empty Re: Sims 4 goes back to the world selector when I try to enter/load household

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 13:31

Have you deleted the game file after installing the toddlers and vampires pack????? that is a must. It  should be in either program files or program(x86) on your c drive. Where ever you have moved it. Then you proceed with installing the parenthood pack and after that the fitness. Fitness fixes a lot of bugs. Now the new stuff pack is out as well, if you want to use it, you MUST install fitness.
Good luck
This is the correct order of installing and what you should NOT do

When you want to play with extensions (DLC's) NEVER EVER use the Ultimate fix !!!!!!
So re-install as follows:
1. Get to Work
2. Get Together
3. City Living
4. Toddlers/Vampires
5. Delete the folder Game from your install folder The Sims 4
6. Install Parenthood
7. Install Fitness
8. Install Toddlers Accessories (If you have it already)

Thank you Tarac for the simplified install order and do's and don'ts. Smile

Under no circumstances apply the Ultimate fix !!!!!

Last edited by Loonieloose on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 18:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed download link.)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 goes back to the world selector when I try to enter/load household Empty Re: Sims 4 goes back to the world selector when I try to enter/load household

Post by Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 16:15

DO NOT install item 8 as yet. It will make your game unplayable

Problem solved with the new fix by The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by Tarac on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 12:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 11:32

Loonieloose wrote:Have you deleted the game file after installing the toddlers and vampires pack????? that is a must. It  should be in either program files or program(x86) on your c drive. Where ever you have moved it. Then you proceed with installing the parenthood pack and after that the fitness. Fitness fixes a lot of bugs. Now the new stuff pack is out as well, if you want to use it, you MUST install fitness.
Good luck

When you want to play with extensions (DLC's) NEVER EVER use the Ultimate fix !!!!!!
1. Get to Work
2. Get Together
3. City Living
4. Toddlers/Vampires
6. Install Parenthood
7. Install Fitness

Thank you so much. I have deleted all of the torrents and uninstalled the game completely, downloaded the torrents again and just installed them now. 
I am really hopeing that this works!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 02:59

Hi, I'm having the same problem (game keeps going back to select world). I'm using a Mac. At first the game was not showing any worlds so I was advice to apply an "error 3" fix which then showed the worlds. 

But after moving in my sim, it sent me back to the world select screen. I renamed the game folder before installing parenthood and the expansions after (so I have game_ and game). I made sure to install everything under the new game folder. I've installed until Toddler's stuff.

Please help meee~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 07:30

drew12345 wrote:Hi, I'm having the same problem (game keeps going back to select world). I'm using a Mac. At first the game was not showing any worlds so I was advice to apply an "error 3" fix which then showed the worlds. 

But after moving in my sim, it sent me back to the world select screen. I renamed the game folder before installing parenthood and the expansions after (so I have game_ and game). I made sure to install everything under the new game folder. I've installed until Toddler's stuff.

Please help meee~
Hey again  Very Happy

Double checking you had Fitness before Toddler's stuff? If yes, you can delete those two Game folder (Game and Game_ ) and then place my game folder to your Sims 4 installation folder. If you don't feel like deleting, move them out from Program Files (x86) instead. If you missed out Fitness, do installed fitness followed by Toddler's stuff again.

Game folder -> https://goo.gl/Uym9Zr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 08:45

Hi hi Ageha Smile

I applied the Game folder but still didn't work WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

I'll tell you what I did. Maybe you can help me find my faults?

1. Created wine wrapper.
2. Installed based game.
3. Installed Get to work.
4. Installed Get together.
5. Installed City Life.
6. Installed Toddler, Vampire..
7. Renamed game folder to "Game_"
8. Installed Parenthood.
9 Installed Fitness.
10. Installed Toddler Stuff.
11. Installed Origin.exe under same wrapper (to get rid of Origin not running)
12. Applied EC3 fix (to get rid of worlds not showing up)

The game runs but just won't let me play.. keeps sending me back to select a world. 

I'm open to any suggestions. It'd be great if I didn't have to reinstall everything but if I have to then I will Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 09:28

drew12345 wrote:Hi hi Ageha Smile

I applied the Game folder but still didn't work WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

I'll tell you what I did. Maybe you can help me find my faults?

1. Created wine wrapper.
2. Installed based game.
3. Installed Get to work.
4. Installed Get together.
5. Installed City Life.
6. Installed Toddler, Vampire..
7. Renamed game folder to "Game_"
8. Installed Parenthood.
9 Installed Fitness.
10. Installed Toddler Stuff.
11. Installed Origin.exe under same wrapper (to get rid of Origin not running)
12. Applied EC3 fix (to get rid of worlds not showing up)

The game runs but just won't let me play.. keeps sending me back to select a world. 

I'm open to any suggestions. It'd be great if I didn't have to reinstall everything but if I have to then I will Smile
Hey,

I'm sorry I did not realize your platform before hand. There'a new Mac guide here in case you missed it out. The back to world screen was actually supposed to be fixed after installing either Parenthood/Fitness. Have you tried deleting the game folder instead of renaming it? Also, I'm not sure about mac, but if you have any mods/CCs try to take them out first.

PS: Would you like to open a new topic of your own instead? The Mac section is preferable, though we have no official support. You can open a new topic in Sims 4 however. So that, users will be able to help you out. Make the title related to the problem so that users will know what to do/expect. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 09:45

Ahh alrighttyy~ I'll try to re-install based on the link you gave. Thank you so much for your help Very Happy

I wanted to open a new post but I'm still new on here so I have to wait a week before I can post~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 22:09

Loonieloose wrote:Have you deleted the game file after installing the toddlers and vampires pack????? that is a must. It  should be in either program files or program(x86) on your c drive. Where ever you have moved it. Then you proceed with installing the parenthood pack and after that the fitness. Fitness fixes a lot of bugs. Now the new stuff pack is out as well, if you want to use it, you MUST install fitness.
Good luck

1. Get to Work
2. Get Together
3. City Living
4. Toddlers/Vampires
6. Install Parenthood
7. Install Fitness

I followed all of these instructions until parenthood. I first installed the parenthood dlc. I saw that I forgot to delete the Game_ file from the Toddlers/Vampires dlc. Now I only have the Game file from parenthood. Now what?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jun 2018, 22:16

nysm25 wrote:I followed all of these instructions until parenthood. I first installed the parenthood dlc. I saw that I forgot to delete the Game_ file from the Toddlers/Vampires dlc. Now I only have the Game file from parenthood. Now what?

Hello,

I would suggest that you delete the "Game"-folder (after installing the Parenthood-Pack). Then download and apply the 1.30.105.1010 patch:
https://goo.gl/8Q4kUx

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 22:18

Thanks man. I'll try it now. This is my first time in this website. It's nice to meet supportive people. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 03:43

It just finished downloading now and I installed it. I cant find the Game folder now so I just made a shortcut to this destination: GP01>Game>Bin . Now it shows an origin error that Origin is not running Now, I'm just going to reinstall everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jun 2018, 12:16

nysm25 wrote:I cant find the Game folder now so I just made a shortcut to this destination: GP01>Game>Bin  (...)

???

The patch that I linked to above already includes a "Game"-folder, so you would need to just go inside the Game\Bin subdirectory and use the TS4.exe to run the game.

Maybe (or probably) you are ne to this, but it would have been easier for you, had you waited for more feedback from us. "Un-installing and re-installing", in my experience, rarely fixes issues within the realm of PC stuff. In this instance, it would have been a possiblity to see whether anti-virus software has destroyed the crack-files. Or whether you have moved the install folder of The Sims 4, under Program files or Program files (x86).

If you wanted to re-install though, you might want to go straight to this:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-42-30-1020

Includes all available cracked DLCs and patches, as of now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top