Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds are missing after I create a family [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds are missing after I create a family [SOLVED] Empty Worlds are missing after I create a family [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 20:05

I followed the instructions and I got the ultimate fix. I created a Sim and when I go to put the sim into a world. The worlds are not there. I dont have the toddler stuff pack. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to get the toddler pack and the ones after City Living. Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Worlds are missing after I create a family [SOLVED] Empty Re: Worlds are missing after I create a family [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 07:20

Princess1989 wrote:I followed the instructions and I got the ultimate fix. I created a Sim and when I go to put the sim into a world. The worlds are not there. I dont have the toddler stuff pack. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to get the toddler pack and the ones after City Living. Thanks Smile
Hi there,

I'm not sure which instructions you followed exactly, but the ultimate fix will delete any DLCs you had installed previously. So, if you had up till Toddler's Stuff pack, and you install the update only fix (1.31), it will only leave you with the base game + Fitness update. Since I have not seen any update only-fix for the Toddler's stuff.

You can try to instead place the files from here, and if that does not work, you need to re-install back your DLCs one by one, starting from Get to Work till Toddler's stuff. 

Back to top Go down

Worlds are missing after I create a family [SOLVED] Empty Re: Worlds are missing after I create a family [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 14:36

Ooo ok thank you. I followed the instructions to download or install the game correctly. I guess I don't follow directions well but thank you again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 15:18

Princess1989 wrote:Ooo ok thank you. I followed the instructions to download or install the game correctly. I guess I don't follow directions well but thank you again Smile
No worries! Very Happy  A couple of simmers got confused with our Ultimate fix because there used to be one in fact. During the Spa Day stuff pack/downloads. But now, if you see in the Latest News section here , there is something called Update-Only fix, be sure to avoid that in future.

I'll keep this topic open should you have further questions later on, or perhaps you've got it working and found a bug in-game. Do update this topic whenever. Or if you prefer, I can close it, so when the next time you decide to re-install (at your own pace please, no need to rush), you can start a new topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 04:54

I tried what you said and it worked. Thank you so much. But I been playing for about an hour and the plumbobs are black and when I went to the karaoke bar the video screen for the microphone doesn't show anything but static. Is that normal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 14:54

Princess1989 wrote:I tried what you said and it worked. Thank you so much. But I been playing for about an hour and the plumbobs are black and when I went to the karaoke bar the video screen for the microphone doesn't show anything but static. Is that normal?
Hmm. If you fast forward the game when they're using the karaoke machine, it will appear to be static like. But if you play in on normal speed, if will show you (corny)music videos. Lol. Do you have any mods/CCs that might be causing the 'bug'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 15:03

Oooo ok that could explain it and the cheats I use is just the make happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 15:20

Princess1989 wrote:Oooo ok that could explain it and the cheats I use is just the make happy.
In-game cheats don't generally cause any bugs or anything. If that's like a mod or anything, you can move it out and test the game to see if it changes anything. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 15:41

K thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 15:44

Princess1989 wrote:K thank you
Smile  Is there any other bug in-game you've encountered? If not, I'll be closing this topic for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 15:45

No that's it. Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 15:47

Princess1989 wrote:No that's it. Thank you so much.
No problem, I'm glad I could help. If you have any questions/problems later on, feel free to open a new topic. 

Cheers and enjoy the game~  Very Happy Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top