Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work & Windenburg Worlds/Content. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work & Windenburg Worlds/Content. [SOLVED] Empty Missing Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work & Windenburg Worlds/Content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 16:36

Hi all,
After a lot of effort to get my game working I thought I had finally done it only to find im missing some content from my game, Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work world and Get Together world/content arent appearing at all.

Today ive freshly downloaded my base game, which is an actual copy ive brought and paid for from origin, Ive then installed the Xpacs downloaded from this site, followed by the ultimate fix and the small bug fix since i had issues with the map and also origin attempting to open. 

So at current my game is running and working, but im missing the before mentioned content.

Ive reinstalled the folders from get to work, and then get together again, but its not worked at all, any ideas?!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Missing Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work & Windenburg Worlds/Content. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work & Windenburg Worlds/Content. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Apr 2016, 18:55

Lelanii wrote:Hi all,
After a lot of effort to get my game working I thought I had finally done it only to find im missing some content from my game, Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work world and Get Together world/content arent appearing at all.

Today ive freshly downloaded my base game, which is an actual copy ive brought and paid for from origin, Ive then installed the Xpacs downloaded from this site, followed by the ultimate fix and the small bug fix since i had issues with the map and also origin attempting to open. 

So at current my game is running and working, but im missing the before mentioned content.

Ive reinstalled the folders from get to work, and then get together again, but its not worked at all, any ideas?!

Thanks!

//MOVED

I gave a "sort-of" reply in your other topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22730-sims-4-torrent-expansion-packs-on-origin-base-game#151702

As said there, make sure to apply this little "hotfix".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Missing Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work & Windenburg Worlds/Content. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing Outdoor Retreat & Get To Work & Windenburg Worlds/Content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 19:57

Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I have applied the mini hotfix, but am still missing 
-Get to Work content & Town
-Outdoor Retreat Content & Town
- Get Together content & town
My main menu screen after starting up the game is what looks like the Get Together one, the content just doesnt seem to appear.
The game confirms all the other packs have been installed after start up.

Ive tried going back to just my fresh base game and installing each xpac again, both with and without using the ultimate fix, when i dont use the fix, Origin tries to open at start up.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Apr 2016, 20:04

Lelanii wrote:Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I have applied the mini hotfix, but am still missing 
-Get to Work content & Town
-Outdoor Retreat Content & Town
- Get Together content & town
My main menu screen after starting up the game is what looks like the Get Together one, the content just doesnt seem to appear.
The game confirms all the other packs have been installed after start up.

Ive tried going back to just my fresh base game and installing each xpac again, both with and without using the ultimate fix, when i dont use the fix, Origin tries to open at start up.

You also need to make sure to configure exclusions in your Windows Defender and/or third-party anti-virus properly. This guide can serve as an introduction but you may need to do research on your own too.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

And did you keep the install order as follows ? TS4 Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> Hotfix

If you still find content to be missing, try moving your install folder of The Sims 4, from C:\Program files (x86), directly under the desktop and try again. See also this post.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 20:26

Ok, i just reinstalled all the xpacs back onto my base game in the order you said and its working, all content is now appearing in game, I also moved my Sims 4 folder onto my desktop as you mentioned! Ive had my firewall off while trying to get the game working and excluded all the various places ive had the game in!

Thanks so much for your help and for being part of such a great site! Very excited to finally play now!  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Apr 2016, 01:44

Lelanii wrote:Ok, i just reinstalled all the xpacs back onto my base game in the order you said and its working, all content is now appearing in game, I also moved my Sims 4 folder onto my desktop as you mentioned! Ive had my firewall off while trying to get the game working and excluded all the various places ive had the game in!

Thanks so much for your help and for being part of such a great site! Very excited to finally play now!  All Hail Carlos!

Nice to hear. Very Happy  Should you encounter future problems again (due to anti-virus interferences), you can also use the TS4_x64.exe to run the game...provided your Windows is a 64-bit version. The TS4_x64.exe appears to be less prone to anti-virus influences than the TS4.exe file. For whatever reason.

Feel free to get back to us again anytime ! Until then, have fun with the game. Smile  Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top