Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of my sims is constantly fighting other sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One of my sims is constantly fighting other sims Empty One of my sims is constantly fighting other sims

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 10:30

One of my sims is constantly fighting and beating up all the sims around her. She is in the same household as 3 other sims (her brother, boyfriend and her brother's girlfriend). And she has already attacked all three of them, although as of recent she mostly targets her brother and his girlfriend. She also attacked a few other sims in my game. Really no one is safe around her. 

Does anyone else have such a problem with their sims?
Frankly, I don't know what's causing this. I disabled all mods and she still attacked other sims. Since she's a vampire, I also removed her vampire form and it still happened. She beats up someone every few minutes. Frankly, I don't know what to do with her, cause she constantly attacks sims, even if they have a high friendship bar and it gets really annoying since fighting someone takes away a lot of progress in the friendship bar.
Also, the action to fight can't get canceled when it pops up. I did notice that the chance she fights someone increases if she has an angry moodlet from her hot-headed trait. I do have other sims with this trait in my game and I never noticed that they would attack other sims out of nowhere. 

I have no interest in playing with autonomy off since I like it when sims can do things by themselves.

I uploaded her household and I would appreciate if someone could download it, place it the game and just test out if the sim in question (Victoria) will also behave like this in someone else's game. The link is to mega.nz and I have the link to file folder, so that there are no ads and you can see that there are only files related to the tray folder. Once downloaded you need to place the files in the tray folder of your game and the household will appear in your gallery.
LINK to household

Since I started learning stuff about modding the game, I will probably try to make a mod that makes random fights impossible with sims who are on good terms. However, first I would like to see if someone else would also have the same problem.

Back to top Go down

One of my sims is constantly fighting other sims Empty Re: One of my sims is constantly fighting other sims

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 16:39

Hey hey!

So, I've only tested the households for like one hour (real time), and so far there's no beat ups going on. Taking special note on Victoria, so far, she's only been rude (lol) to other sims including my 'testing' sims in the same household. There's no fighting among the rest, and she's on the verge of dying from low thirst (my bad!). Putting these 'scenarios' -> Low thirst, bad mood, high mischief, hot-headed and such, she has not attacked anyone YET.

Perhaps it's random? Or perhaps she knows her creator is watching. (YES YOU). I don't think mods are affecting her behavior, since you had eliminated that option. What happens if you move the household out to another lot or world?

Back to top Go down

One of my sims is constantly fighting other sims Empty Re: One of my sims is constantly fighting other sims

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 21:58

Thanks for testing her. I haven't tried moving the household to a different lot, but I will do this now, cause I am getting tired of her ruining her relationship with everyone around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 09:39

I moved the household to a new lot and it didn't help. 
However, I did notice that Victoria has a big negative conflict resolution stat (-75). I did use a cheat to make it positive (+70) and after that I didn't notice her fighting with anyone, she still argued and insulted a lot of other sims. I will test this further, to see if this indeed solves the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 14:50

Ah I see. Perhaps the negative conflict is affecting her behavior? I had two sims kids so far, and I always push them to the good side (Lol), whenever the options/decisions came out. 

PS: I hope you don't mine if I keep this beautiful family of yours in my game. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 14:56

Of course you can keep them. I'm all for sharing my sims and have already uploaded a lot of them to my creations thread. The siblings were uploaded there earlier this year, while their partners weren't created by me. Once they'll have children, I'll upload those to my thread too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Sep 2017, 15:25

Cat_Eye wrote:Of course you can keep them. I'm all for sharing my sims and have already uploaded a lot of them to my creations thread. The siblings were uploaded there earlier this year, while their partners weren't created by me. Once they'll have children, I'll upload those to my thread too.
Awesome! Your creations looks amazing. ALL of them. I'm not lying, honest. Bookmarked.I tip my fedora. Hehe. 
Oh, do keep me updated if Victoria is still beating people up though. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 00:40

Since I changed her conflict resolution stat, she hasn't attacked anyone, despite being angry due to the hot-headed trait. I'm glad I fixed it, although I do want to know why her stat was so low to begin with. She had a few spars, but her brother had plenty more and his stats were positive... strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 10:34

Hmm if you had the sims from infant then perhaps the the 'upbringing' might affect the conflict resolution as well. If not, I could only think that the hot-headed trait makes her more angry. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:22

Ageha wrote:Hmm if you had the sims from infant then perhaps the the 'upbringing' might affect the conflict resolution as well. If not, I could only think that the hot-headed trait makes her more angry. Lol
I made her and her brother in CAS. Both young adults from the start, about 2 weeks before we got the parenthood game pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:55

Yeah, then perhaps she's more 'sensitive' than her brother. Lol. I'm curious to see if other users tested your sims as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top