Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I´ve been fighting for 8 days with the "Origin is currently not running,..." error. Finally solved!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I´ve been fighting for 8 days with the "Origin is currently not running,..." error. Finally solved! Empty I´ve been fighting for 8 days with the "Origin is currently not running,..." error. Finally solved!

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 19:54

Hello guys,

it has been 8 days since i´ve been lurking this forum for solutions, i even read all the comments on the torrent comments section of all torrent sites, also other forums and i tried everything to get it working - without luck.
I was sure that the crack and all the files were in their right paths and i have no antivirus application on my laptop. Turning off Internet connection & the firewall hasnt worked either, so i have been thinking what the hell could have gone wrong.

I was sure i had no antivir and no other programs which could interfere my firewall and/or internet connection - no, i wasn´t that sure obviously, because after uninstalling a couple of applications the game just started right away without Origin running in the background.
You guys should check your "Wndows Control Panel --> Programs and Features" and delete ALL programs which could interfere with your firewall.

I wish you guys luck and enjoy the game.
Hopefully some of you guys who got this problem will find a working solution soon, and i hope my solution will work for you guys, too!

Best regards

Back to top Go down

I´ve been fighting for 8 days with the "Origin is currently not running,..." error. Finally solved! Empty Re: I´ve been fighting for 8 days with the "Origin is currently not running,..." error. Finally solved!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Apr 2015, 12:41

Akeem wrote:Hello guys,

it has been 8 days since i´ve been lurking this forum for solutions, i even read all the comments on the torrent comments section of all torrent sites, also other forums and i tried everything to get it working - without luck.
I was sure that the crack and all the files were in their right paths and i have no antivirus application on my laptop. Turning off Internet connection & the firewall hasnt worked either, so i have been thinking what the hell could have gone wrong.

I was sure i had no antivir and no other programs which could interfere my firewall and/or internet connection - no, i wasn´t that sure obviously, because after uninstalling a couple of applications the game just started right away without Origin running in the background.
You guys should check your "Wndows Control Panel --> Programs and Features" and delete ALL programs which could interfere with your firewall.

I wish you guys luck and enjoy the game.
Hopefully some of you guys who got this problem will find a working solution soon, and i hope my solution will work for you guys, too!

Best regards

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Not just programs that interfere with the firewall though. You should make sure that in general, your security software doesn't conflict with other stuff. I've seen people with several separate (and different) anti-virus programs on one computer. 

That's why people should really make sure to look into their systems, and ensure that they gather what stuff they have installed on their machines, and how the security software works.

Times are getting harder. It's not like in Sims 3 anymore, where people simply need to copy & paste crack files to a correct location. Things have become much harder now.

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top