Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My house is gone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My house is gone! Empty My house is gone!

Post by Guest Wed 04 Oct 2017, 22:46

Hi, I'm new here.

I was playing TS4 2 days ago and everything was perfect (I had installed the DLCs up to City Living). Today I decided to install the remaining DLCs and when I load  my game I have to choose a household for them to move in instead to my usual house, the one I built. What happened? Where is my house?

My saved folder seems ok, it has several files, the only thing I noticed is the created on date is set as today, like all files were created today.

Can anyone help me?

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

My house is gone! Empty Re: My house is gone!

Post by Guest Thu 05 Oct 2017, 14:22

Hi @rouxpanda and welcome to the forum!

By default, any households created or houses built will be under the Tray folder, should you upload them to your gallery. Take note that Slot_00000001.save is basically your autosave. If you have no slots after that, then the game will auto-detect your auto-save as your main saves.

Is it possible that you moved the folder or renamed it before installing the rest of the DLCs? Your game, should you install till Toddler's Stuff, will start the game in Spanish, and thus create a new Los Sims 4 folder for you.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top