Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirated game vs real.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pirated game vs real. Empty Pirated game vs real.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Oct 2017, 22:49

So I have a question, if I were to make houses/sims and put them up for download, would this cause issues for people with legal copies of sims 4?
I know it works fine for us the other way around but idk anything bout pirated to legal.

Back to top Go down

Pirated game vs real. Empty Re: Pirated game vs real.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Oct 2017, 13:23

cows5evah wrote:So I have a question, if I were to make houses/sims and put them up for download, would this cause issues for people with legal copies of sims 4?
I know it works fine for us the other way around but idk anything bout pirated to legal.

//MOVED

Hello,

I moved your post to the right section. Smile  Creations from pirated games "imported" into legit games should be no issue. The other way round could be problematic, especially if the legit game is on a higher patch version, and you create stuff on there.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top