Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 14:02

------I know that there is a thread about the same error, but I tried the solution and nothing worked for me so I posted a new thread----------

Hello everyone.

Earlier, Sims 4 used to work perfectly for me without Origin. At some point, I re installed the game and applied the ultimate fix. When running it, it gives an "unable to start" error about Origin not open (error code: d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000). I blocked Sims 4 in the firewall, uninstalled all anti-virus programs on my pc, reinstalled it, redownloaded the files, redownloaded the ultimate fix and reapplied it, I even tried the Reloaded version but it also gave the same error. I uninstalled and installed the programs in the redist directory, I tried changing the directory (to the Electronic Arts folder in Program Files (x86)) I reinstalled Origin, tried without it open, even tried with it uninstalled. I tried disabling my firewall, tried without internet, but all failed.
I would appreciate if anyone would help me on this. Thanks for listening.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 14:31

Hello,
I fear you have messed up with your Registry...
Please uninstall Origin, then the Sims 4.
Then restart your computer.
Then install Origin.
Then install the Sims 4.
Don't forget to apply the Ultimate Fix and add the files to your firewalls.

See if this helps...

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 error: Origin is currently not running. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 14:33

Shamrock wrote:Hello,
Then install Origin.
Then install the Sims 4.

See if this helps...
Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately, no luck. I tried the steps you mentioned but it still requires Origin.

If there is any other thing I can do, it would be great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I tried something, which is waiting until the game opens, then quickly close Origin, but that causes the game to stay loading indefinitely (doesn't get past the first plumb-bob loading screen after the Sims 4 logo is displayed)

Any help is appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 00:45

AlKabeer wrote:
Then install Origin.
Then install the Sims 4.

See if this helps...
Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately, no luck. I tried the steps you mentioned but it still requires Origin.

Edit: I tried something, which is waiting until the game opens, then quickly close Origin, but that causes the game to stay loading indefinitely (doesn't get past the first plumb-bob loading screen after the Sims 4 logo is displayed)

Any help is appreciated.

I have the same problem, I've uninstalled and reinstalled three times but it doesn't work still.
I also tried to open Origin and close it after the game started, and I could play the game, but none of the content that the fix is supposed to add was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 03:29

casshew wrote:
AlKabeer wrote:
Then install Origin.
Then install the Sims 4.

See if this helps...

Any help is appreciated.

I have the same problem, I've uninstalled and reinstalled three times but it doesn't work still.
I also tried to open Origin and close it after the game started, and I could play the game, but none of the content that the fix is supposed to add was there.
I tried that too, but that is the problem, that the content isn't there (from the Deluxe Edition DLC to the Outdoor Retreat Pack).

But anyways, thanks for the reply.

If anybody can help, I'll appreciate it much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: When I open the game through Origin, in options, Online Access is checked off, maybe that was the problem?
Edit: Tried checking on the option, still...no luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Feb 2015, 16:31

AlKabeer wrote:If anybody can help, I'll appreciate it much.

Edit: When I open the game through Origin, in options, Online Access is checked off, maybe that was the problem?

Do you still need help with that ? If so, feel free to catch me on the chatbox sometime, when you see me online there. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 16:34

Carlos wrote:
AlKabeer wrote:If anybody can help, I'll appreciate it much.

Do you still need help with that ? If so, feel free to catch me on the chatbox sometime, when you see me online there. Smile 
Ok, I'll try to catch you once. Thx for helping.
If you can, please leave the topic open, so when we discover what's wrong, I can post it here to inform the people.
And thanks once again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for inconvenience, my game turned out to be the 3DM one... Sad
Anyways, thx Carlos, I'll re-download the G4TW version then notify you if anything goes wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Feb 2015, 17:09

AlKabeer wrote:Ok, I'll try to catch you once. Thx for helping.
If you can, please leave the topic open, so when we discover what's wrong, I can post it here to inform the people.
And thanks once again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, thx Carlos, I'll re-download the G4TW version then notify you if anything goes wrong

No problem. Smile  As I said, try re-downloading the one from Games4TheWorld, here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And see if you can get it working. If not, feel free to post back. Good luck ! And again, mkae sure to un-install the 3DM game properly, and re-boot the computer after that.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 03:26

Carlos wrote:
AlKabeer wrote:Ok, I'll try to catch you once. Thx for helping.
And thanks once again.

No problem. Smile  As I said, try re-downloading the one from Games4TheWorld, here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And see if you can get it working. If not, feel free to post back. Good luck ! And again, mkae sure to un-install the 3DM game properly, and re-boot the computer after that.
Thanks for helping Carlos, now let's hope my internet doesn't fail me on this one Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 10:22

hi, i do believe everyone of us have done the solution which written above. i also having this kind of problem, but i realized that the game works before the update. But this update is not supplied from g4tw. it was my accidentally update from origin which was the sims 4 holiday celebration. Have anyone done this before? i think the error start since i applied the update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 12:05

Not really sure, but I don't think you can update the pirated game from origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 08:17

the game is pirated. but i updated the game from origin which is the truth. but now i downloaded the game from g4tw, game has a start up error which is "Unable to start: Initialization at start up. [135dec40:984c6a38:00000077]".Is this related to the error "Origin is currently not running"? Because after i start origin the game only works!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 09:05

Hmmm, not really sure, but yeah, there is a relation, but I haven't seen the error (Unable to start: Initialization at start up. [135dec40:984c6a38:00000077]) after the newest patch, but it instead now gives the origin error...so the new update maybe 'polished the error to make it understandable'?
And by the way, can you tell me how you managed to update it from Origin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 09:09

a new patch is released maybe it can fix this issues
you can download it
reloaded released it

Last edited by Aymen1234 on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 12:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 09:21

Hi AlKabeer, can u update more information about this error? When u face this pronlem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 09:27

The origin not found error? Ok,after I redownload the game. I think it came up because I mixed the G4TW version with the Reloaded Version

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Feb 2015, 10:15

AlKabeer wrote:The origin not found error? Ok,after I redownload the game. I think it came up because I mixed the G4TW version with the Reloaded Version

So is everything OK now... ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 11:41

Carlos wrote:
AlKabeer wrote:The origin not found error? Ok,after I redownload the game. I think it came up because I mixed the G4TW version with the Reloaded Version

So is everything OK now... ?
Thx for asking Carlos, but can't say yet, download's not finished yet. 2 days remaining (48.1 %)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 15:07

Hi AlKabeer, i applied update on origin which is for the pirated game(i forgot where i download it.) but when i start game from TS4.exe(the bin folder included 3dm launcher, but i select the ts4.exe at first). It open origin directly and appear error (which is product key activation or something similar). The most important thing i done is the game included in Origin My games tab which is accidentally add in my origin account.Origin auto update the game for me and i added holiday celebration game pack.At the first time the game couldn't run, but i get 48 hr free play time then only the game run! The game is digital deluxe version, but it only works with the 3dm launcher which didn't work with origin. Before update my game don't even have to work with origin, now i can't get rid of this error.

//EDIT

Err..... Alkabeer what is reloaded version?

//EDIT

I hope someone can find out what made the error keep stopping the game to start. Whether the game update or origin problem, or neither of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 13 Feb 2015, 15:39

Hello,

If it didn't work, please wait for the new version of the Ultimate Fix, which will be released in 30-45 minutes.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 05:49

Romeo wrote:Hello,

If it didn't work, please wait for the new version of the Ultimate Fix, which will be released in 30-45 minutes.
I have plenty of time already to wait, as the download has 1 day left to finish Smile but thanks for notifying me Ser Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 14:31

The update is not working! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Feb 2015, 14:44

WahHaha wrote:The update is not working! Sad

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that, but this is not your thread though. If you haven't done so yet, please open a NEW thread for your problem(s). It makes it easier for us to help you.

Besides: the latest update is working perfectly fine for me and most other people too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 04:04

Unfortunately, even after installing it (the G4TW version), still requires origin. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 08:42

AlKabeer, i think this is no longer the game or anti-virus & firewall problems. Something to do with Origin. Have u download the game from others site and run the game? Some the sims 4 launcher require origin and it will come out with an error such as "Origin is not install, please install Origin to start". If u installed origin, the game will start directly from origin n u will get this error "sound like cannot start the game because u did not purchase it or redeem code requirement"(Sorry for cant telling u in detail, i forgotten). But i do remember those the sims 4 game work with 3dm(which can launch the game without origin) but at last i run the game in game time mode through origin (which let u play for free 48 hour). After that i cant uninstall my game in origin (Before the game time end u have an option to uninstall, just go to"My Games" tab in origin and right-click the game to select uninstall. But after the game time, the option disappeared. I remember the error came to me after the game(The Sims 4)was added to my Origin's account. Before that i can run the game without origin or whether open it to go online.(If the game is appear in your origin account and try anyway to uninstall it "THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO" because i found out late now i cannot uninstall it Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top