Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue with CASP editor with games4theworld store content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issue with CASP editor with games4theworld store content Empty Issue with CASP editor with games4theworld store content

Post by Guest Wed 18 Oct 2017, 17:00

Hi, I am trying to use Kuree's Easy CASP Editor to disable certain store items from townies and to hide some particular items that come with store sets that contain an item/outfit I want to use but will not use the other parts of the set. I have the store content from this website downloaded but only a couple items actually show up in the "installed content" section of the CASP editor while most do not. I was wondering why this is, as my game runs very poorly with this much content so I would like to hide and disable all the parts of a set I do not wish to see. Thanks in advance for any help Very Happy I tip my fedora.

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Issue with CASP editor with games4theworld store content Empty Re: Issue with CASP editor with games4theworld store content

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Oct 2017, 12:22

Welcome to the Forum and sorry for the belated reply,

Are you using the 'complete store' (with the big .package files), or the individual .sims3pack files?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Issue with CASP editor with games4theworld store content Empty Re: Issue with CASP editor with games4theworld store content

Post by Guest Sun 22 Oct 2017, 15:42

Individual sims3packs! I was reading up on how to get it to work and realized that .package isn't registered by the CASP editor so I downloaded the sims3packs instead but it still isn't working

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top