Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue with Store Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issue with Store Content Empty Issue with Store Content

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 20:09

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum and I just wanted to say I love everything you guys have done for the Sims 3 Smile

:newfag:

My problem is that I cannot seem to get store content working with my Sims 3 Game. to break it down since it would seem necessary, here's my setup:

I have an Origin copy of Sims 3 (Bought on Origin) and the rest are games4theworld. I did everything in the setup guide for people having issues and I've been trying to install the store content from the games4theworld shared mediafire files.

Every time I put the content I want to install in the (My Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Downloads) and install it from the Sims 3 launcher it says it's installed successfully but when i get in-game the content is gone! and if I try to open the download dashboard it says no downloads available.

Since I'm not using the base games4theworld version of Sims 3.. is that causing this? when I tried installing your version instead, it started giving me a failed at start-up on the launcher and told me to check the log.

Normally I would know how to fix this as its likely leftover registry entries but in this case they were all accurate.

Why must this be so hard for me :'(

Edit: Since this post is getting overlooked I'll just post my temp fix. Instead of installing ALL the content at once in the launcher I did each category separately (Sims stuff, Pets, Lots, Designs, ect.) and went in-game after each install to make sure they were there and stayed upon exiting. Surely enough they did Laughing

Last edited by eliwolfe92 on Wed 23 Jan 2013, 01:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I found a temporary solution to my issue)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top