Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I purchase the base game how do I get it to work with your DLCs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I purchase the base game how do I get it to work with your DLCs Empty I purchase the base game how do I get it to work with your DLCs

Post by Guest Wed 18 Oct 2017, 19:50

If i purchase the actual game will I be able to use your DLCs along with it

+3

Last edited by MoonieMalone on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 00:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I purchase the base game how do I get it to work with your DLCs Empty Hello again.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Oct 2017, 20:16

MoonieMalone wrote:If i purchase the actual game will I be able to use your DLCs along with it

+3

I think I saw that I can use your DLCs with the purchased original game. If I purchase the sims four how do I get the already downloaded DLCs to work?

Back to top Go down

I purchase the base game how do I get it to work with your DLCs Empty Re: I purchase the base game how do I get it to work with your DLCs

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017, 15:17

Hi @MoonieMalone ,

Unless you're using the Sims 4 for the gallery, I'd suggest to rather download the base game here as well. The base game as a stand alone doesn't offer much, so it's 'better' to not buy it.

There are two topic I'd recommend if you want your legit base + the DLCs.

1. Installing + Preparation -> https://tinyurl.com/y7wyuwoh
  2. Managing your Documents folder, as every game data is stored at the same place -> https://tinyurl.com/yct6jn9d

Back to top Go down

I purchase the base game how do I get it to work with your DLCs Empty Re: I purchase the base game how do I get it to work with your DLCs

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top