Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion Packs (or other Packs) Query. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion Packs (or other Packs) Query. [SOLVED] Empty Expansion Packs (or other Packs) Query. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 12:08

Good day! I am curious if is it required to have ALL the packs of TS4 in order for me to play? I am just starting to download SOME of the packs, but as I read the installation guide, it seems like I need all of the packs? Can someone clarify this for me? Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Expansion Packs (or other Packs) Query. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Expansion Packs (or other Packs) Query. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 12:29

You don't need them all, but you can't install f.e. Get to Work and then Fitness
The correct order is:
Base Game
Get to Work
Get Together
City Living
Vampires/Toddlers
Parenthood
Fitness
Toddler Stuff

So, if you wish, you can stop at any expansion as long as you also have all the previous ones.

Back to top Go down

Expansion Packs (or other Packs) Query. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Expansion Packs (or other Packs) Query. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 12:56

So if I were only interested in: Base / Get to Work / City Living / Parenthood

- would this be OK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 14:23

SimmerrNewbee wrote:So if I were only interested in: Base / Get to Work / City Living / Parenthood

- would this be OK?
No, in that case you cannot skip Get Together and vampires/Todlers/Bowling.
You have to install these as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 15:19

Ahhhh, I get it now. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Oct 2017, 13:53

Hi @SimmerrNewbee ,

Are you able to install the game correctly? I'll keep this topic open in case you have any problems with downloading/installing or even running the game.

If not, do update me so I can close it.
Till then, cheers and have fun~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Oct 2017, 17:25

Ageha wrote:Hi @SimmerrNewbee ,

Are you able to install the game correctly? I'll keep this topic open in case you have any problems with downloading/installing or even running the game.

If not, do update me so I can close it.
Till then, cheers and have fun~

Hi, as of now yes I was able to install and play it.

Mod edit: since this issue appears to be resolved, I will close the thread now. Please keep all further questions in the new topic you opened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top