Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parenthood features not working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parenthood features not working. Empty Parenthood features not working.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Oct 2017, 17:33

Good day!

I have a problem in Parenthood GP. The game features do not work for me. By game features, I mean the toddler/child "training" traits and interactions, curfew board, parenting interaction, etc. The furnitures, and whatnot are perfectly fine. It's just the game features that I'm having a problem with right now.

I did not update my game to the Fitness Stuff & Toddlers Stuff. I am only updated now with my game up to Parenthood GP and the 1.29 patch (toddlers, vampires, etc). Is that an issue? I have also moved my The Sims 4 folder OUT of the EA folder, I have no mods and/or CCs.

Here is a photo of my installed TS4, if it helps?

Parenthood features not working. Baaam10

Back to top Go down

Parenthood features not working. Empty Re: Parenthood features not working.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Oct 2017, 18:37

//MOVED

Hello,

You can either install the "Toddlers Stuff" DLC (plus the "Error Code 3 fix"), which I strongly recommend. Otherwise, download the pack here:
https://goo.gl/dj8bU7

Extract with WinRAR and then place the "Data"-folder inside your TS4 install location. Choose merge folders and also "replace files in the destination", when prompted.

Good luck!

Topic moved.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Oct 2017, 09:04

Thank you! It's properly working now with the pack you've attached. I may update the game sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top