Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 install question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 install question Empty Sims 4 install question

Post by Guest Fri 27 Oct 2017, 19:23

Hi,

After carefully following the install guide on here as well as carefully reading the individual install instructions included in each expansion download, I have a little question - sorry if it's dumb, but I wanted to double check

A little ways through installing the expansions, the instruction to rename or move the Game folder comes up. In the individual downloads, this is mentioned repeatedly for all following expansions in the instructions. Does this mean I have to keep renaming/moving the game folders over and over after that, or is it that after the first time I renamed/moved the folder I just merge and replace into the one folder after that?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 install question Empty Re: Sims 4 install question

Post by Guest Fri 27 Oct 2017, 21:34

The first time you should rename/delete and replace the folder Game is when you install(ed) Vampires/Toddlers/Bowling.
Thereafter no need to replace again.
When however you have problems with the language-settings and/or infinite loading of households, then read this. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020#

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top