Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirated The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pirated The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. [SOLVED] Empty Pirated The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Oct 2017, 21:55

Greetings,

I lost my original The Sims 2 with a few expansion packs many years ago so I couldn't get the free one on Origin. However I found one 
https://goo.gl/PSr9gx

that offers The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. It has the Sims 2 and all of the EPs and SPs up to Mansion and Garden Stuff. My question is, once I install it, do I need to download the patches seperately on http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS2_Patches ? The installation note says that it is updated to the latest version, but I'm not really sure.

Thank you kindly.

Mod edit: URL shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Pirated The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Pirated The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Oct 2017, 17:20

Hello again,

You shouldn't need any of these patches. Good luck!

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Pirated The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Pirated The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Oct 2017, 18:22

Thank you for the clarification. I was kinda hesitant first to download whether from that site or G4TW one.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Oct 2017, 18:27

johannshah wrote:Thank you for the clarification. I was kinda hesitant first to download whether from that site or G4TW one.

The main differences are, that if you download the "Ultimate Collection" from the link you posted, you will install all expansions/stuffpacks in one go. The installation is easy, if you like.Games4theworld's installation requires more steps, but you can choose which DLC you want.

In terms of game content, there is no difference though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Oct 2017, 20:33

Oh right, I'd like to install all EPs and SPs because I want to have many mods and custom contents from each expansion respectively. I remember when first time I played The Sims 2 with just University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons and Pets, I had about 700MB of Downloads (yet the game still ran smooth). I've had a break from The Sims game but I got an itch to replay the old memories of The Sims 2 lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Oct 2017, 21:54

johannshah wrote:Oh right, I'd like to install all EPs and SPs because I want to have many mods and custom contents from each expansion respectively. I remember when first time I played The Sims 2 with just University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons and Pets, I had about 700MB of Downloads (yet the game still ran smooth). I've had a break from The Sims game but I got an itch to replay the old memories of The Sims 2 lately.

Sure thing, and have fun with the game! Since your question seems resolved, I will lock the topic now. Feel free to get in touch with us again, anytime! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top