Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken Empty Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken

Post by Guest Wed 01 Nov 2017, 15:33

So I've managed to install Get to Work, Get Together and City Living without an issue (apart from the plumbob not showing in my taskbar and showing as white and broken which I can live with)

But I started having an issue trying to download Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling pack,  When I try add it to utorrent to download it is coming up and saying I have downloaded this as the The Sims 4 Update v1.29.69.1020. Which I have downloaded and not installed, when I try to add the torrent in it is coming up with the rar file. 

Has the name been changed or is my computer being stupid?

I also dont understand what I do with the Toddler stuff pack and also Parenthood pack, aren't these all basically the same file?

//EDIT:
TOPICS MERGED.

Please do refrain from opening multiple topics at once and try to keep everything 'solved' under one topic.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken Empty Re: Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken

Post by Guest Wed 01 Nov 2017, 17:17

Update 1.29.69.1020 is also known as Vampires/Toddlers/Bowling.
When you have completed the torrent-download (seeding) you must extract it with Winrar.

Parenthood and Toddler Stuff are additional downloads and most definately not the same pack.

Back to top Go down

Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken Empty Re: Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken

Post by Guest Wed 01 Nov 2017, 17:23

I've done this but messed up along the way as it is now in spanish and then I tried to do the update fix and nothing is working at all just an error message 
"no se ha podido inicializar

error de inicializacion al arrancar"   

when I try to click to use, I am now trying to reinstall packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Nov 2017, 17:32

Are you on Windows 10 with the latest version 1709 ??

Right-Click on windows-logo left bottom of your taskbar
Click on Run
In the window type winver and click on OK

With this new version Windows Defender is most aggressive and immobilizes anything that even smells like a virus.
When you want to play The Sims 4 (cracked or via ZLOrigin) make sure that the option Real-time protection is OUT

Back to top Go down

Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken Empty Sims in Spanish but wont work?

Post by Guest Wed 01 Nov 2017, 17:33

So after finally downloading everything my game is now in spanish but giving an error message and is not loading

"no se ha podido inicializar

error de inicializacion al arrancar"

I have tried to download the fix and also the ultimate fix but nothing has worked. 

I am now trying to reinstall the base game, is there any way I can fix this for definite. 

I was so excited and got it working then went off and went back on and it was in spanish then the errors came up after I tried the fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Nov 2017, 17:38

My windows defender is switched off and has been the full time I've been downloading and installing. I'm so confused.

Back to top Go down

Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken Empty Sims turns spanish when I try to add mods... now broken

Post by Guest Wed 01 Nov 2017, 18:51

I tried to add mods into the sims, this is after it broke the first time and had to reinstall.  

I redownloaded everything and carefully followed every instruction and it worked fine, then I went on to try add mods and the game has broke.  

How can I change the language?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 10:40

Hi @millie97 ,

Let's keep all our questions and replies to one topic, shall we? Very Happy
Regarding your error/question, where exactly did you put the mods in? It should go to your Documents\The Sims 4 and not your installation folder.

To change the language, simply go to Game\Bin and open up RldOrigin.ini with notepad and change the language to en_US then click save. If not, download these files instead:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top