Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Household loading back to map... Broken mods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Household loading back to map... Broken mods? Empty Household loading back to map... Broken mods?

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2018, 16:52

I need advice on what to use to figure out which of my mods are broken, for some reason my mod conflict detector has decided to break...

I thought the issue was with my actual game so i have applied the fix, new game folder.

the game loads VERY slowly with no mods.

A lot of the issues on the mod conflict (which broke after all this and wont open)   said about Client build file and other files conflicting. but these are the same mods i have used in the past and had no issues which is why I thought it was my game.

Is there any other way I can check all the mods at once?

Back to top Go down

Household loading back to map... Broken mods? Empty Re: Household loading back to map... Broken mods?

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2018, 17:21

Don't know any other tool. Conflict Detector hasn't been updated in a while. You should try reinstalling it.

But more important - always check if there's update for your mod after installing update/new DLC for the game. Unless you want to risk corrupted saves.

Back to top Go down

Household loading back to map... Broken mods? Empty Re: Household loading back to map... Broken mods?

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2018, 09:33

start by removing all script mods.
Then run batch fixes from sims4studio. All of them.
You must register at that site, but it is worth it
http://sims4studio.com/    Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top