Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I install torrents into my sims 4 game? also how long does seeding take?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I install torrents into my sims 4 game? also how long does seeding take? Empty How do I install torrents into my sims 4 game? also how long does seeding take?

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 18:00

So i had recently came here and downloaded toddler, vampire and carnival also i downloaded torrent before, so i have the base game already and i'm slightly confused, so at the moment it's seeding and how long does that take? but anyway whenever its done how the heck to i add it to my game play? is it like adding custom content or no?

Back to top Go down

How do I install torrents into my sims 4 game? also how long does seeding take? Empty Re: How do I install torrents into my sims 4 game? also how long does seeding take?

Post by Guest Sun 05 Nov 2017, 16:16

pause the torrent and it'll say completed. Then, follow the easy guide here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#146695

Post in this thread if it isn't fixed.

-Kanji

Back to top Go down

How do I install torrents into my sims 4 game? also how long does seeding take? Empty Re: How do I install torrents into my sims 4 game? also how long does seeding take?

Post by Guest Sun 05 Nov 2017, 19:19

search bittorrent trackers then go onto torrent tracker list copy the first 30 go onto bittorent right click your torrent click on properties then paste it where it says trackers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Nov 2017, 13:30

Mika_love wrote:So i had recently came here and downloaded toddler, vampire and carnival also i downloaded torrent before, so i have the base game already and i'm slightly confused, so at the moment it's seeding and how long does that take? but anyway whenever its done how the heck to i add it to my game play? is it like adding custom content or no?
Hi there,

Our DLCs installation process is pretty simple. Provided you already have the base game, copy + paste the DLCs according to the guide below and you will have no problem running the game.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Nov 2017, 17:57

Mika_love wrote:(...) at the moment it's seeding and how long does that take? 

Hello,

Adding to what the previous posters said, when a torrent is "seeding" it means that the download is complete and ready-to-use. By default, torrent clients "seed" a finished torrent, essentially for as long as you choose.

"Seeding" is the uploading/sharing of a finished torrent with other people downloading it. Unlike direct downloads which are typically located in just one centralized server/network, torrenting relies on (de-centralized) seeders like you at the moment to spread material. 

If you want to learn more about torrenting, we have a lovely guide which you can grab here, and then have a look at it:
https://games4theworld.org/guides/how-to-download-torrents/

As said, the torrent will seed/upload for as long as you don't quit this process. In theory you could seed endlessly, but most people seed in a 1:1 ratio (they seed/upload the exact amount of data that they downloaded). Some seed more, others less. There is no formula, and it'll ultimately depend on your willingness how much you want to "give back" into the system. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top