Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying Llamas in San Myshuno after Cats and Dogs update?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying Llamas in San Myshuno after Cats and Dogs update? Empty Flying Llamas in San Myshuno after Cats and Dogs update?

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 11:47

I'd like to know if there's anyone else suffering from this or if it's just me. I made a new household and when it came to select a place to live, all the lots in San Myshuno are unselectable and don't show any description or information, the whole screen for San Myshuno is filled with those flying llamas.

Back to top Go down

Flying Llamas in San Myshuno after Cats and Dogs update? Empty Re: Flying Llamas in San Myshuno after Cats and Dogs update?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Nov 2017, 17:21

.Acer wrote:I'd like to know if there's anyone else suffering from this or if it's just me. I made a new household and when it came to select a place to live, all the lots in San Myshuno are unselectable and don't show any description or information, the whole screen for San Myshuno is filled with those flying llamas.

Hello @.Acer,

Can't quite say the same for my own installation of the game, after Cats & Dogs. See here:

Flying Llamas in San Myshuno after Cats and Dogs update? 9k2S2mpyQwODlrcoQ2TbAg

And yes, I can select/move into any of the available households. Admittedly I play a vanilla game, with no custom content or mods whatsoever. Have you checked on your CC?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Flying Llamas in San Myshuno after Cats and Dogs update? Empty Re: Flying Llamas in San Myshuno after Cats and Dogs update?

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 17:47

I was playing with no CC WhatDidUJustCallMe?

I guess something went wrong with my installation and the game became corrupt. Gonna try redownloading everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 21:17

I'm having the same problem, fresh install, no CC.

I can't even select houses in San Myshuno, and the other towns don't seem to be working either, though there aren't any llamas.

I tried to attach a picture of it but was unable to (I'm new to the forums, just made an account for this issue)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 04:37

Thank god I'm not the only one with this problem. I'll report back once I finish redownloading everything to say if it fixes it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 17:25

.Acer wrote:Thank god I'm not the only one with this problem. I'll report back once I finish redownloading everything to say if it fixes it or not.
Reinstalling everything seems to have fixed it for me. Best of luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Nov 2017, 18:10

esc0ttie wrote:Reinstalling everything seems to have fixed it for me. Best of luck!

That would imply that something got corrupted along the way. I assume your game was working before, with just the Toddlers Stuff DLC? Always fascinating, how easily files can get corrupted in TS4...

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 19:38

Quite funny to see I'm not the only one who's dealt with this issue before haha restarting the game or just simply redownloading everything should fix it, though I was able to select things even with the flying llamas there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 01:22

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
esc0ttie wrote:Reinstalling everything seems to have fixed it for me. Best of luck!

That would imply that something got corrupted along the way. I assume your game was working before, with just the Toddlers Stuff DLC? Always fascinating, how easily files can get corrupted in TS4...

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Yeah, seems to have been like that. Toddlers messed with my installs on my desktop and laptop. Thankful I got it working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 11:46

So there is no other fix for this problem? I just have to re-install my game? again? For the Fourth time?  DedicatedToLorilihim Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top