Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Cats & Dogs update, Sims will not eat and all CAS mods unequipped

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Cats & Dogs update, Sims will not eat and all CAS mods unequipped Empty After Cats & Dogs update, Sims will not eat and all CAS mods unequipped

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 05:39

I have just installed Cats & Dogs, since after the previous updates my game wasn't starting, so I had no choice but to try. I've not had any of the loading issues others have reported, have then put my mods back in and these also work (have not tried script mods specifically yet, though).

Current problems I've encountered:

• Sims will not eat any food, not from fridge, in world or inventory

• all of Sims have been un-modded (only CAS items, the lots are fine) - the mods are all still there and I can equip them as normal, but the previously modded Sims have been stripped of all the custom content for some reason

• also in CAS, I can now only choose one trait for each Sim (and all previous Sims have been reduced to only having one) - don't think this is intentional, as that would be stupid

If anyone has any ideas/answers for any or all of these, please help. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

After Cats & Dogs update, Sims will not eat and all CAS mods unequipped Empty Re: After Cats & Dogs update, Sims will not eat and all CAS mods unequipped

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 08:28

I have started encountering the no eating problem. My sims can eat but only at work (during the at work mini game). I am also experiencing missing animations and my CC couches won't place in the world while in buy mode. Yeah super random.

Back to top Go down

After Cats & Dogs update, Sims will not eat and all CAS mods unequipped Empty Re: After Cats & Dogs update, Sims will not eat and all CAS mods unequipped

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 08:58

I'm having this, too. Hope we can find out how to fix it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 10:19

Well, a fix is available. Please read my post here. I had the same issues as you guys. The cas prob might also be related to some mods.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32166-fix-for-cas-and-cc-issues-after-cats-and-dods-available#

See this  link, and please forgive me for posting this link, it lists all broken stuff and gives updates as well about those that are fixed. My game is running without any problems now. SOOO happy.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 20:47

The Sims not eating part of this is solved - it just required the bed and sofa batch fix as suggested above. I still seem to have to re-equip all CAS custom content on every Sim though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 20:27

Funny, I had that problem with my previous game, before Cats and Dogs. I also could not change the colour of any item placed in game. That has been fixed with Cats and Dogs. Huge relief on my side. The sims I had to redress and change manually. No way out. Took me ages to do. Smile Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 21:19

I am having trouble bringing up the cheat menu, when i press crtl shift c nothing happens. Mind helping please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top