Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't play a household without kids?? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play a household without kids?? [SOLVED] Empty Can't play a household without kids?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 18:16

Hi so I'm having this problem with my game where if I choose to play a household with no children (toddler -teen) It just crashes on me... Is there a solution to this?

Back to top Go down

Can't play a household without kids?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't play a household without kids?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 18:19

Hi there and welcome to the forum! Smile

This is actually new to me. Do you have any mods/CCs installed? If yes, try taking them out and see if that helps. If not, try renaming the Sims 4 folder in Documents instead.

Back to top Go down

Can't play a household without kids?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't play a household without kids?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 13:19

Ageha wrote:Hi there and welcome to the forum! Smile

This is actually new to me. Do you have any mods/CCs installed? If yes, try taking them out and see if that helps. If not, try renaming the Sims 4 folder in Documents instead.

That worked, thank you so much! I downloaded the mod conflict detector and got rid of any incompatible mods. Now I can play my cute couple  I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 14:49

actualaoi wrote:
That worked, thank you so much! I downloaded the mod conflict detector and got rid of any incompatible mods. Now I can play my cute couple  I tip my fedora.
Glad to help!
Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other questions/bugs later on.
Till then, cheers and have fun! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top