Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't play the household, plumbob lamp keep spinning. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play the household, plumbob lamp keep spinning. [SOLVED] Empty Can't play the household, plumbob lamp keep spinning. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 07:45

Hello, this is my 1st post issue here. I'd like ask for help.

I followed all of the instructions on https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly. After I installed Toddler Stuff and updated my game, now its version is 1.33.38.1020. I also set the option to activate the mods ON. Everything seemed smooth and alright, all the packs there, new world destination added. But when I tried to load my saved game and tried to play the household I have, it stuck on Plumbob Lamp and it just kept spinning  Why God. Why God. Why God.
then I changed The Sims 4 folder's name from Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 into "The Sims 4_old" so I thought it would make a new folder itself after I play the game again later. I also tried make new household (with active mods) and play it, but I still got another plumbob lamp spinning. I did disable the mods options and still got zero result. 

What did I do wrong? Please help?

Last edited by sekarsekar on Wed 06 Sep 2017, 12:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Can't play the household, plumbob lamp keep spinning. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't play the household, plumbob lamp keep spinning. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 10:42

Download THIS FOLDER
Extract with Winrar
Delete the existing folder Game from your install folder
Replace with this downloaded folder.

Mod edit: URL shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Can't play the household, plumbob lamp keep spinning. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't play the household, plumbob lamp keep spinning. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 12:55

it worked! thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 13:58

Glad to see your problem is solved.

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top