Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not raining cats and dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's not raining cats and dogs Empty It's not raining cats and dogs

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 19:26

So yeah, it's been a little while since I've dropped by G4TW, but when I did I saw that Cats and Dogs was available. I thought I was seeing things. How could the expansion pack be available so quickly? I downloaded it, extracted the files, and moved them into TS4 directory. I didn't get any possible virus alerts or anything like that. I started up the game... and all the expansion packs, stuff packs, and game packs showed up, except for Cats and Dogs. I thought I followed the instructions carefully. Could anyone tell me why Cats and Dogs aren't showing up?

//EDIT

Ohhh, now I see. Looks like I need the Fitness and Toddler Stuff packs. Took me a little bit to notice that.

//EDIT

So, I tried to install Toddler and Fitness stuff. It's not showing up in the game. It still shows those stuff packs as missing, so I'm not able to install Cats and Dogs. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I followed the installation instructions. I even removed my mods folder. I want to be able to add Cats and Dogs into the game! It's not raining cats and dogs Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top