Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats & Dogs - all sims are missing/nonexistent [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cats & Dogs - all sims are missing/nonexistent [SOLVED] Empty Cats & Dogs - all sims are missing/nonexistent [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 19:46

All packs are from G4TW, installed and working just fine until today. I've tried the new Game folder trick as well, no dice. Also disabled script mods, still no dice. Tried running not as administrator and as administrator. Still, no dice. Tried running in 64 bit and 32 bit. You get the drift.

The game loads up fine, CAS works fine, I can move into a house and load it just fine, but the sim doesn't exist. This is in all households, in all neighborhoods. resetsim doesn't work (sim not found), money cheats also don't work. Build/buy works. I've tried various methods of evicting, moving in from gallery, moving, etc. The sims...just don't exist.

Included are two screenshots of what I'm seeing. One of mousing over a household (the blue box rapidly flashes trying to load the household image, happens to all households) and one of what it looks like when loaded into a household.

Cats & Dogs - all sims are missing/nonexistent [SOLVED] Simsbr10
Cats & Dogs - all sims are missing/nonexistent [SOLVED] Simsbr11

Back to top Go down

Cats & Dogs - all sims are missing/nonexistent [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cats & Dogs - all sims are missing/nonexistent [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 07:47

yeah I also have the same problem whenever I tried to play with my mods.

Back to top Go down

Cats & Dogs - all sims are missing/nonexistent [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cats & Dogs - all sims are missing/nonexistent [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 21:48

I ended up doing a full reinstall and it works. I only use MC Command Center, so I'm positive that was the culprit--but I haven't gone through all my cc and pop in one mod at a time to find out the exact conflict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 17:09

indiralar wrote:yeah I also have the same problem whenever I tried to play with my mods.

radiobath wrote:I ended up doing a full reinstall and it works. I only use MC Command Center, so I'm positive that was the culprit--but I haven't gone through all my cc and pop in one mod at a time to find out the exact conflict.
Hey there,

It seems that 99% of the bugs are caused by scripted mods/furniture CCs. If you guys have any other mods (not CCs) I'd suggest moving them out before playing the game again. For the furniture CCs, perhaps this topic here will help you as well.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32166-fix-for-cas-and-cc-issues-after-cats-and-dogs-available

Seeing that the OP problem has been solved, I'll be closing the topic for now.
@indiralar : Feel free to open a new topic of your own should you have any other questions/bugs. Till then, cheers and have fun! Very Happy Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top