Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After installing Cats and Dogs, can't save in CAS [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After installing Cats and Dogs, can't save in CAS [SOLVED] Empty After installing Cats and Dogs, can't save in CAS [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 01:07

Just installed Cats and Dogs a few days ago, but after successfully creating a household and moving them in, I'm unable to save in "Plan Outfit" or CAS. Once I press the check mark, it just switches to the next sim/pet in the family like I wanted to edit them next, and I can't do anything else until I click cancel. 

I don't have any mods or CC, and I'm pretty confident I've installed all of the downloads so far. I'm going to try to narrow down the problem to if it's just in the new neighborhood or in families with pets, since I haven't experienced this before now. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Back to top Go down

After installing Cats and Dogs, can't save in CAS [SOLVED] Empty Re: After installing Cats and Dogs, can't save in CAS [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Nov 2017, 02:24

Check your PM

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

After installing Cats and Dogs, can't save in CAS [SOLVED] Empty Re: After installing Cats and Dogs, can't save in CAS [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 15:08

utariird wrote:Check your PM

Sent from Topic'it App
@utariird : Do you happen to know of the solution / workaround to @grimace 's problem? If so, do share/post them here instead of sending a PM over to him/her.

@grimace : Have you tried re-installing the Cats n Dogs update to see if that helps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 16:29

Thanks! I haven't yet, I think I'll try that tonight and then a complete reinstall if that doesn't work. It works perfectly other than CAS, so I hope that resolves the issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Nov 2017, 20:49

Have an update - found a solution to the issue I was having. The reinstall didn't affect anything, but I did realize what was happening: when I entered Plan Outfit or CAS, the game wouldn't let me proceed until I named my pet's breed (even if I wasn't trying to edit them at all). They were strays but still needed a breed name, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 13:34

Hi @grimace

Ah! I know what you meant lol. I adopted a couple of cats/dogs as well and then there was that red exclamation at the breed, and I'm like "what breed is that even" lol.

But glad to hear that it's not technically a bug that affect the entire game. Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other questions/bugs in-game.
Till then, cheers and have fun!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top