Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION CUSTOM WORLD CREATORS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATTENTION CUSTOM WORLD CREATORS Empty ATTENTION CUSTOM WORLD CREATORS

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2012, 12:44

ATTENTION CUSTOM WORLD CREATORS 2830496658 I am in need of some major help. I was wondering if someone could help me out and create a custom world for me? I have had multiple goes at this myself but have failed miserably.ATTENTION CUSTOM WORLD CREATORS 1490881299 Basically the requirements are:

1 - Must have at least one of every community lot (with the various rabbit holes) tightly packed into the centre of the town.

2 - Road networks must be in a grid layout (there are no specifics for this other than all community areas should be at the centre of the map and all roads should be straight running horizontal or vertical on the map.

3 - Must have lots of room for residential ares.

4 - must have at least one coastline with beaches.

And thats it. This will probably be really simple for someone who knows what they are doing - but I have no clue when it comes to the world editor. scratch

If anyone could sort this for me i will owe them BIG style!ATTENTION CUSTOM WORLD CREATORS 294340757

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION CUSTOM WORLD CREATORS Empty Re: ATTENTION CUSTOM WORLD CREATORS

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 24 Jan 2012, 14:02

Hello,
I've played with create a world myself, but my pc isn't exactly up to speed to use the program. And its a pretty complicated program.
I do have a tip for you, there's a way to download things from the exchange, you can find out how here. A good pre-created world that you can customize to your own needs it the red desert world. The link is here and it can be downloaded as described in the other link I gave you. It doesn't have any buildings yet, but there's room for all of the rabbit holes, a bunch of residential homes and a nice straight roadsystem with plenty of roads and room to place additional lots.
Its a regular sims3pack file and it can be edited in-game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2012, 14:41

Ah lady eldi,

extremely helpful as always! I will check that out. Im not sure how to do the rabbit holes etc myself but having a nice blank canvas is a major step forward.

Going to scout it now!

//EDIT

^^^^^^

Checked that out lady eldi. it's ok but still not quite
what i'm after. If anyone knows of anybody who would be willing/able to
knock this up for me please let me know!

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2012, 11:35

Hey! I was searching for the same thing and this is what I came across. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4521253#

Sunset Valley 2

There are no lots what so ever on it so you can fill it up with residential, community lots and rabbit holes on your own Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top