Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite loading when moving sims into lots/houses.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite loading when moving sims into lots/houses. Empty Infinite loading when moving sims into lots/houses.

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 21:07

Hi, I recently downloaded cats & dogs, after fixing MOST issues that I had, I still have one left. I had created a household and I chose a house/lot to move them into. I waited for an hour for the lot to load, the game stuck on an infinite loading screen. I have already pasted the new game folder, (Deleted the other folder and replaced with the new one.) And scanned my mods folder with the mod conflict detector, yet nothing worked.

I am really excited to play this new dlc, so if you do know how to fix it, please let me know how.

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading when moving sims into lots/houses. Empty Re: Infinite loading when moving sims into lots/houses.

Post by Guest Thu 23 Nov 2017, 10:38

Hi @MissVxntage ,

Aside from using the mod conflict detector, try to instead move out the entire mods folder as well and see if that helps. If not, try pasting the game folder again here after you've updated to the latest patch below:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32283-the-sims-4-update-1-36-104-1020-out-now

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top