Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIms 4 infinite loading screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIms 4 infinite loading screen Empty SIms 4 infinite loading screen

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2020, 23:03

I have recently downloaded the G4TW version of the sims 4, plus all the dlcs. I followed the instructions as best as I could, but i've been having some issues. With the last patch (the tiny living patch), i have been unable to run the game at all. I have since reverted back to tiny living (minus the patch), and i am able to run the game, and even create sims, but once i try move them into a house i face an infinite loading screen. I can enter into build mode fine, but it seems live mode is impossible. I have read other forum posts for people with similar issues, and have had no luck fixing mine. I have used the Sim architect validator, and it seems i my be missing some files, but i am just not capable of fixing this by myself, help would be much appreciated  Embarassed

report:

Back to top Go down

SIms 4 infinite loading screen Empty Re: SIms 4 infinite loading screen

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 23 Feb 2020, 01:47

Hello @memmy and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

Also apologies for the belated reply, as my sleep schedule is now different, and I have been having a running nose. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  You can - or even should - delete the stuff that is under "Unknown Files".

Would you please try and do a secondary validator check? This time, please unmark the box that says "quick scan".

This type of scan will take longer to complete, but may give us more insights. While I'm at it, please ensure that your mods are actually compatible with your patch version. Since you mentioned that you rolled back, this might also be a source of potential problems.

Good luck for now and keep us posted!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Mar 2020, 16:30

Im actually very sorry i never got back to this topic, i actually fixed it by looking at the files it said i had missing, and reinstalling them and then all the subsequent files. I dont know how i missed them tbh, so im not sure what happened. But its been working fine ever since. Again, thanks for getting back to me, i really appreciate all the work and effort you out into this community. It's amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top