Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I keep getting Checksum error in EP01\ClientFullBuild0.package.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I keep getting Checksum error in EP01\ClientFullBuild0.package. Empty I keep getting Checksum error in EP01ClientFullBuild0.package.

Post by Guest Wed 22 Nov 2017, 07:42

Downloads\The Sims 4 - Get to Work.rar: Checksum error in EP01\ClientFullBuild0.package. The file is corrupt. I keep getting that and I don't know why and I have look to see if any else has had this problem and I could not find someone who did. I also get the same message another one. Please help, all the others work fine and it also work on my old computer but not on my new one.

Back to top Go down

I keep getting Checksum error in EP01\ClientFullBuild0.package. Empty Re: I keep getting Checksum error in EP01\ClientFullBuild0.package.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 23 Nov 2017, 20:47

Maddie1031 wrote:Downloads\The Sims 4 - Get to Work.rar: Checksum error in EP01\ClientFullBuild0.package. The file is corrupt. I keep getting that and I don't know why and I have look to see if any else has had this problem and I could not find someone who did. I also get the same message another one. Please help, all the others work fine and it also work on my old computer but not on my new one.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Maddie1031,

In these cases, you could try using a different torrent client, for downloading that particular pack. If all else fails, you can grab the "Get to Work" from the direct download link here as well: https://goo.gl/zRHKSn

Good luck!

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

I keep getting Checksum error in EP01\ClientFullBuild0.package. Empty Re: I keep getting Checksum error in EP01\ClientFullBuild0.package.

Post by Guest Sat 25 Nov 2017, 19:09

I try the different torrent and it kept crashing WinRAR and the mega download crash and stop at 99%, All I need is the ClientFullBuild0. packages for all the ones in the Get to Work download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top