Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Won't start; ClientFullBuild0.package corrupted. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Won't start; ClientFullBuild0.package corrupted. [SOLVED] Empty Won't start; ClientFullBuild0.package corrupted. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 17:09

I just installed Get Famous + Update 1.49.65.1020 + Strangerville + Update 1.51.77.1020. I had been playing everything up to Seasons for months, without any problems. Now the game won't start :'( I get the following message:

~~~

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the below file appears to be corrupted.
Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin.

D:\The Sims 4\EP06\ClientFullBuild0.package

[bdbb60ea]

~~~ NB that last part may have the incorrect number of zeros lol

I'm guessing this is due to a mistake in copying the files? If so, do I just re-download and re-copy Get Famous, or everything from today or everything, period...?

Thanks peeps Smile

Back to top Go down

Won't start; ClientFullBuild0.package corrupted. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Won't start; ClientFullBuild0.package corrupted. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 17:14

Just found the Validator thingie. Excuse my while I run that Smile

Back to top Go down

Won't start; ClientFullBuild0.package corrupted. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Won't start; ClientFullBuild0.package corrupted. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 17:23

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 17:30

You can find that file in the folder EP06 in the download of Get Famous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 17:35

Williew85 wrote:You can find that file in the folder EP06 in the download of Get Famous
Cheers Smile Will download it again. I accidentally did a quick scan with Validator that shows an awful lot of things wrong though, doesn't it? Or am I interpreting it incorrectly? Doing the full one now.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 May 2019, 17:45

flore-rainbows wrote:
Cheers Smile Will download it again. I accidentally did a quick scan with Validator that shows an awful lot of things wrong though, doesn't it? Or am I interpreting it incorrectly? Doing the full one now.

ClientFullBuild-files are part of the base game installation, so if you still have the base game installer somewhere, you can re-install the base game, take that one single file, and copy it over your TS4 installation.

I don't think we included these ClientFullBuild-files in any of the DLCs that came after the base game, though I may be wrong. But it's definitely part of the base game installation.

Also note: if you still have your TS4 installation under C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts, then MOVE the folder somewhere else, before re-installing the base game. Good luck for now!

Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 18:35

The error clearly states that thge missing file is from EP06.
The base game has no folder EP06.
The latest update on ClientFullBuild for EP06 was Get Famous.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 May 2019, 18:41

Williew85 wrote:The error clearly states that thge missing file is from EP06.

You are right partially. But this is a case of misplaced files, because that ClientFullBuild does not belong there, which I did not notice until now.  Talk to my rite hand

@flore-rainbows, from where exactly are you running the game? Please go under D:\The Sims 4\Game\Bin, and try starting the game from the TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe. Or have you done that, and still get the error?

If all else fails, try doing the "long validator scan" or whatever it's called on anadius' site.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 18:51

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

You are right partially. But this is a case of misplaced files, because that ClientFullBuild does not belong there, which I did not notice until now.  Talk to my rite hand

@flore-rainbows, from where exactly are you running the game? Please go under D:\The Sims 4\Game\Bin, and try starting the game from the TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe. Or have you done that, and still get the error?

If all else fails, try doing the "long validator scan" or whatever it's called on anadius' site.

I have downloaded and am now unpacking both the base game and get famous, so I'll go take a look. As far as I know, I didn't move anything before copying all the files into \The Sims 4 (in order) so I guess it would have to be in the Get Famous download, but what do I know.

And yes, have tried starting with both files in \bin.

Long validator scan is at 75%.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 May 2019, 19:07

flore-rainbows wrote:

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

I have downloaded and am now unpacking both the base game and get famous, so I'll go take a look. As far as I know, I didn't move anything before copying all the files into \The Sims 4 (in order) so I guess it would have to be in the Get Famous download, but what do I know.

Just to be 100% sure, you did all the items, as listed in the guide here?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 19:10

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
flore-rainbows wrote:

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Just to be 100% sure, you did all the items, as listed in the guide here?
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Yes. Up to Season I'm 100000% sure it was correct as well, as I've been playing for months. The last 4 I did in order, all in \The Sims 4. The old folders (I cut - paste them) are all empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 19:11

Och ****, of course the base game doesn't have seperate files, just Setup1-5 files Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 May 2019, 19:18

flore-rainbows wrote:

Yes. Up to Season I'm 100000% sure it was correct as well, as I've been playing for months. The last 4 I did in order, all in \The Sims 4. The old folders (I cut - paste them) are all empty.

A'ight sir/ma'am/whatever!  Very Happy

Let us know about the validator log, when you're ready.  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 19:38

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2019, 19:47

Fixed! ep06/clientfullbuild0.package was indeed in the Get Famous download. All I had to do was copy that again and all is good. Thanks everyone for your help Smile I actually ended up doing some Useful Sh*t[tm] in the meanwhile so that's good :')

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 May 2019, 19:49

flore-rainbows wrote:
report:

I had to look it up myself, but @WillieW85 was right before. Yess, aye lieeke!  There is such a file (Clientfullbuild), inside these DLCs as well. If you still have the archive file/download of Get Famous somewhere, you can extract the defective file from the archive. Then copy/paste under your EP06-folder. Of course, replace the existing file.

As for the "Unknown Files" in the report, I think you can delete all of them.

As of lately it seems the game is having problems when you keep the items under "Unknown Files", so you can't seemingly ignore them anymore as you used to be able to for a long time. Now it seems you strictly have to delete obsolete files.

Edit: SOLVED!!  Carlos is tha man Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top