Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late thanksgiving message to admins and owners.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late thanksgiving message to admins and owners. Empty Late thanksgiving message to admins and owners.

Post by Guest Fri 24 Nov 2017, 09:19

I am going to start off by saying I haven't been back here in a long time, mainly due to my pc deciding to stop working, but I got it back up and running. Sadly it can no longer play the games it could for some reason even though I just switched the Hard drives, but that is a different story what I came here for today is to thank all of the people who run this site and keep it going. You truly do your jobs to the fullest of extents and do it greatly. 

I have been a part of a few forums before and none feel as alive and together aas this one does. when you post something 9/10 someone will comment to help you or just to talk to you, and most of the time it is an admin. So I know this year your site was on my list of things to be thankful for, whether you celebrate thanksgiving or not we all have these guys to thank for many hours of smiles or laughter.

Back to top Go down

Late thanksgiving message to admins and owners. Empty Re: Late thanksgiving message to admins and owners.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Nov 2017, 19:50

Blankface345 wrote:I am going to start off by saying I haven't been back here in a long time, mainly due to my pc deciding to stop working, but I got it back up and running. Sadly it can no longer play the games it could for some reason even though I just switched the Hard drives, but (...)

Hello,

No "Black Friday" deals on hardware?  Haters gonna hate  Very Happy

And you're still welcome. Sometimes computers or their hardware give in, due to age. Have seen it especially with laptops, not so much though with desktop PCs. Oh well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Late thanksgiving message to admins and owners. Empty Re: Late thanksgiving message to admins and owners.

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:03

Sorry for the very late reply, I came back and tried to reply during the whole posting shut down thing. I am very glad to see everything is back up, and running. I hope everything gets settled, and I am routing for every staff member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top