Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over. Empty The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over.

Post by Guest Mon 27 Nov 2017, 05:05

Hello there!  Razz

First I notice is my restaurant, clients just come in and the host just stand there doing nothing at all. Same goes for the vet clinic, the employees are so useless; and there are times when they just dont show up to work at all!  Facepalm

Then there is my vampire household, they are broke, to say the least. Lots of their vampire powers ( ex: drain life spirit, deadened emotions, the ones for needs) just don't work.  Wat.

Before anyone ask, no, I don't use any CC or mods. I deleted and reinstalled my game following all the steps on the post.

I'll be very grateful if someone knows a solution or let me know if you are having this same issues.  Help

Thank you, guys!  Dedicated to Carlos

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over. Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Nov 2017, 23:06

mayumi77 wrote:Hello there!  Razz

First I notice is my restaurant, clients just come in and the host just stand there doing nothing at all. Same goes for the vet clinic, the employees are so useless; and there are times when they just dont show up to work at all!  Facepalm

Then there is my vampire household, they are broke, to say the least. Lots of their vampire powers ( ex: drain life spirit, deadened emotions, the ones for needs) just don't work.  Wat.

Before anyone ask, no, I don't use any CC or mods. I deleted and reinstalled my game following all the steps on the post.

I'll be very grateful if someone knows a solution or let me know if you are having this same issues.  Help

Thank you, guys!  Dedicated to Carlos

Welcome to the Forum first of all @mayumi77,

So little in-game content, yet so many (minor) problems. I know the bug with the employees being "useless" has been around since Get to Work, and that has been released...in 2015 if I remember correctly?? I suppose you could always try deleting the cache files.

Go under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ and delete the following:

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over. Icon_arrow  localthumbschace.package
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over. Icon_arrow  the contents inside folder "cache" (not the actual "cache" folder though!)
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over. Icon_arrow  and the contents inside the folder "cachestr" (not the actual "cachestr" folder though!)

Then try the game again. Other than that, I'm afraid I can't suggest more, other than making the best of it and hoping that in the next patch these things are being remedied.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over. Empty Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs bugs all over.

Post by Guest Tue 28 Nov 2017, 06:24

Where is my welcome party?? haha Just kidding... Oh my...

Thank you, I'll try this solution for my restaurant and clinic. Carlos is tha man!!!

I just remembered another little bug, it doesnt really bothers me, but all my sims have the "flirt with self" interaction available in the mirror, even though those who dont have the insane trait.
 I actually think its funny, we all are a little insane, and so does the sims. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Thanks again! Dedicated to Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top