Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims keeps freezing and reloading at start up until computer crashes after cats and dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims keeps freezing and reloading at start up until computer crashes after cats and dogs Empty Sims keeps freezing and reloading at start up until computer crashes after cats and dogs

Post by Guest Thu 30 Nov 2017, 18:45

So after downloading cats and dogs originally I got the never ending loading screen when trying to access a house to play. To fix it, I uninstalled the game completely removed mods and redownloaded following the up to date install instructions to a T. Game worked perfectly without mods.

So I slowly started to introduce my old mods back into the game to figure out which ones were the problem. After this my game started freezing at load up and wouldn't continue to load unless I minimized the window and brought it back up, but by the time I get to the main menu my computer would crash and the error would say video card failure. I removed all mods again and turned mods off but I'm still getting this problem.

I have an aspire r5-571t laptop.

Back to top Go down

Sims keeps freezing and reloading at start up until computer crashes after cats and dogs Empty Re: Sims keeps freezing and reloading at start up until computer crashes after cats and dogs

Post by Guest Sat 02 Dec 2017, 10:21

Have you tried this fix? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32166-fix-for-cas-and-cc-issues-after-cats-and-dogs-available#

Have you tried running the Mods conflict detector? Have you removed script mods
? Lots are broken and you need the updated versions. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top