Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. error after cats and dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. error after cats and dogs Empty Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. error after cats and dogs

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 19:23

I just installed the cats and dog pack, and keep getting the message Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims(TM) 4.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything starting at the base game, and and made sure to follow all install guides., but am still getting that message. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
I saw the post that says to download the ultimate fix, but that has not been updated in a while and there have been several packs since then.  I am not sure what else to try. Any help would be great.

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. error after cats and dogs Empty Re: Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. error after cats and dogs

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 19:44

DO NOT USE THE ULTIMATE FIX !

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. error after cats and dogs Empty Re: Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. error after cats and dogs

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 19:55

figured it out.  For some reason my anti virus was overriding my exception list during real time scanning. so I had to turn it off

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top