Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate fix for base game only links?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate fix for base game only links? Empty Ultimate fix for base game only links?

Post by Guest Sat 02 Dec 2017, 13:45

Hi Simmers!

I am unable to download the updated ultimate fix Sad . I have disabled my Chrome ad blocker and still the links are inactive.

Help pls.

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix for base game only links? Empty Re: Ultimate fix for base game only links?

Post by Guest Sat 02 Dec 2017, 14:09

but I only want the base game fix, I've seen the Fix threads and it says there that I need to install at EPs. Am I right? I am currently using the The Sims 4: "Update-Only Ultimate Fix" [Version 1.31.37.1020] with my base game. Is this the only latest  "fix" for the base game?

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix for base game only links? Empty Re: Ultimate fix for base game only links?

Post by Guest Sat 02 Dec 2017, 14:17

The latest is 1.36.104.1020 as far as I know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Dec 2017, 14:19

Polarbear wrote:The latest is 1.36.104.1020 as far as I know
Do you have the link for the download page? Is it for base game only? 

help plsssss  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Dec 2017, 14:27

What you could try is this:
Download the latest Game-folder from https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32283-the-sims-4-update-1-36-104-1020-out-now#

Extract with Winrar
Open the folder Game and open RldOrigin.ini with notepad
Scroll a bit down to the [ENT1] section
Adjust CNT=149 to show CNT=0
Save the file.

Now rename the folder Game in your install folder Program Files (x64)\The Sims 4 to Game_old
Copy/Paste the newly downloaded folder Game back to Program Files (x64)\The Sims 4
Start the game as an administrator from the just copied folder Game via TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe.

Should it not work correctly, simply delete the folder Game and rename Game_old to Game again.

EDIT: Just tried it myself and it worked, game is base game only incl Toddlers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Dec 2017, 14:44

Polarbear wrote:What you could try is this:
Download the latest Game-folder from https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32283-the-sims-4-update-1-36-104-1020-out-now#

Extract with Winrar
Open the file RldOrigin.ini with notepad
Save the file.

Now rename the folder Game in your install folder Program Files (x64)\The Sims 4 to Game_old
Copy/Paste the newly downloaded folder Game back to Program Files (x64)\The Sims 4
Start the game as an administrator from the just copied folder Game via TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe.

Should it not work correctly, simply delete the folder Game and rename Game_old to Game again.

OK I will try this. I don't want to add EPs because my CCs might not work (my daughter tried with Get to work Ep, and most CCs we had doesn't work).

Thanks much  Very Happy  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Dec 2017, 14:52

What she should do - in case Get to Work is still installed:

Open present folder Program Files (x64)\The Sims 4\Game
Open RldOrigin.ini with notepad.
Look at CNT= and remember the number there.

Now as per my my earlier instructions do not change CNT=0 but make it CNT= the number you just remembered.
CC should work then.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 02 Dec 2017, 23:53

//MOVED

annashley1130 wrote:Hi Simmers!

I am unable to download the updated ultimate fix Sad . I have disabled my Chrome ad blocker and still the links are inactive.

Help pls.

Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to the Forum! Smile

We have the newest Update-Only Fix ready, but not yet released. We don't know when we will release it. The topic you are referring to has inactive links, hence the n/A-notices.

Polarbear wrote:(...)
Save the file.

That is indeed possible (and the easiest way), but that will also remove the pre-order bonusses connected to the basegame such as the plumbob lamps, tiki bar, party hats, etc.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Dec 2017, 00:38

The_gh0stm4n wrote://MOVED

annashley1130 wrote:Hi Simmers!

Help pls.

Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to the Forum! Smile

We have the newest Update-Only Fix ready, but not yet released. We don't know when we will release it. The topic you are referring to has inactive links, hence the n/A-notices.

Polarbear wrote:(...)
Save the file.

That is indeed possible (and the easiest way), but that will also remove the pre-order bonusses connected to the basegame such as the plumbob lamps, tiki bar, party hats, etc.
Thanks much! Guess I will wait for the Update Only Fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Dec 2017, 13:54

Polarbear wrote:What you could try is this:
Download the latest Game-folder 

Extract with Winrar
Open the folder Game and open RldOrigin.ini with notepad
Save the file.

Hi again, pls help Sad
I couldn't make it work. Which game folder should I download? Is it the one for the zlOrigin version>>  Game-folder? I only have the g4tw base game version. 

I have tons of nice CC that I would still like to use but the new houses for base game only in TSR are built with updated version.

Plssssss heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top