Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit base game + ultimate fix updated on 18.08.2015. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legit base game + ultimate fix updated on 18.08.2015. [SOLVED] Empty Legit base game + ultimate fix updated on 18.08.2015. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 19:22

Hello,

I'm new here.  and before I decided to post a new topic I searched this forum to find answer to my question, but search wasn't succesful.

Sooo....I was wondering if this newest ultimate fix would work with my legit base game? I already downloaded all 5 parts of fix, but I  don't quite understand how to install it, in which folder? Installation guide only say in which folder to install if you have G4TW base game. My games location is C:\Program files\Origin games\The Sims 4

I hope you understand what Im trying to say/ask, becouse english is not my first language and google translate doesn't help very much.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Thank you  I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Legit base game + ultimate fix updated on 18.08.2015. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Legit base game + ultimate fix updated on 18.08.2015. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 20:36

As far as I'm aware, the ultimate fix wouldn't work if you have a legit base game.

Back to top Go down

Legit base game + ultimate fix updated on 18.08.2015. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Legit base game + ultimate fix updated on 18.08.2015. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 20:38

Is the ultimate fix different from the get to work one? I installed that one with my base game copy and it worked fine..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 00:49

Hello again,

I did it and it works!  Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

First I moved The Sims 4 folder from Origin games folder into Program files folder then I copy and replace everything from Ultimate fix into The Sims 4 folder. Whole time I had my antivirus disabled and I add whole The Sims 4 folder to exceptions. I started the game and it worked perfectly, with all that stuff Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

I didn't know if I was doing it right, but I just wanted to try and it worked for me! Yay Very Happy 

Thanx anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 02:50

gorse55 wrote:Hello again,

I did it and it works!  Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

First I moved The Sims 4 folder from Origin games folder into Program files folder then I copy and replace everything from Ultimate fix into The Sims 4 folder. Whole time I had my antivirus disabled and I add whole The Sims 4 folder to exceptions. I started the game and it worked perfectly, with all that stuff Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

I didn't know if I was doing it right, but I just wanted to try and it worked for me! Yay Very Happy 

Thanx anyway

Hi there, @gorse55, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Glad that you were able to get it to work! And thanks for letting us know how you did it, it will be helpful in the future.

As your problem seems solved, I'll close this topic now. If you ever need anything else, don't doubt to come back. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top