Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRAAS mod causing Sims 3 game to crash!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NRAAS mod causing Sims 3 game to crash!!! Empty NRAAS mod causing Sims 3 game to crash!!!

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 17:49

I've downloaded the Sims 3 (Mr dj, complete collection) and I've also downloaded various CC and mods such kinky world and NRAAS (I downloaded the mod updater 11402) The problem is when I put the NRAAS mods into the mod folder - under packages in the mod file the game keeps crashing n says their was a problem. I've tried moving the other CC/mods out of the file to see if the NRAAS mod was conflicting with other mods but that didn't work I've tried moving the NRAAS mod to the overrides file which also didn't work.
When I set up the NRAAS mod the package files go documents - electronic arts - sims 3 - mods - packages
as for the compressed files I've moved them around to different locations to see if where I was placing it was wrong and if this solved the issue, which it didn't I've put the files in just the documents, documents - electronic arts - sims 3 then added a differlent file inside the mods - packages for the package files for the NRAAS I've tried re-installing sims 3, removing and reinstalling the NRAAS mod. The game works fine with other mods but as soon as the NRAAS mods are added the game crashes and I'm really not sure what else I can do...
Thanks
SimGamer165

Back to top Go down

NRAAS mod causing Sims 3 game to crash!!! Empty Re: NRAAS mod causing Sims 3 game to crash!!!

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 05:28

You might have better luck posting this in the sims 3 section.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top