Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Game Crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Game Crash Empty Sims 4 Game Crash

Post by Guest Thu 04 Dec 2014, 01:50

I have been playing G4TW's Sims 4 since it was release on this site with no problems. I applied the Ultimate Fix, and my game ran GREAT! Yesterday, I went to play and the game crashed immediately. I thought it may have been CC so I removed all and deleted the Sims 4 folder in my Docs. Went to play, same crash. So then I re-downloaded and reapplied the Fix. Same crash. I searched the forums here, tried this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18188-random-sims-4-stopped-working#126349, did ALL steps, and it still crashed. So I uninstalled, reinstalled, reapplied the fix, same crash. Help please?

Sims 4 Game Crash Prntscrn

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Game Crash Empty Re: Sims 4 Game Crash

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Dec 2014, 19:34

ria987 wrote:I have been playing G4TW's Sims 4 since it was release on this site with no problems. I applied the Ultimate Fix, and my game ran GREAT! Yesterday, I went to play and the game crashed immediately. I thought it may have been CC so I removed all and deleted the Sims 4 folder in my Docs. Went to play, same crash. So then I re-downloaded and reapplied the Fix. Same crash. I searched the forums here, tried this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18188-random-sims-4-stopped-working#126349, did ALL steps, and it still crashed. So I uninstalled, reinstalled, reapplied the fix, same crash. Help please?

Sims 4 Game Crash Prntscrn

//MOVED

Hello ria987 and welcome,

Can you please try and add the download location for your internet browsers (Firefix/Chrome) to the "exclusions" of your anti-virus program ? And while you're at it, also add the download location for your torrent client to the exclusions too.

And after that, please re-download and re-apply the "Ultimate fix", from here:
http://goo.gl/n1kiU2

Install instructions are included. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Dec 2014, 21:07

Thank you. I completed all steps above and it is still crashing in the same manner :-(

//UPDATE\\

12/08/2014: My 3d video driver was outdated. I updated, and now my game works perfectly. Thank you for your help!

Last edited by ria987 on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 06:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top