Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 17 Jan 2018, 18:53

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

We are now releasing The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff! This release already includes the data from the previous patches 1.36 and 1.37, so it can be applied directly on "Cats&Dogs".

Download list
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jan 2018, 18:48

What's the size please

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jan 2018, 18:59

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Jan 2018, 19:17

imcc wrote:Hello!
I can't seem to download from any of the links. Apparently my browser can't find the link's server. Is there any other way to download the torrent link, for example? Thank you Smile

Hello and welcome to the Forum @imcc,

Please try de-activating your browser adblockers temporarily, and if necessary try using a different browser. If all fails, please get in touch with me through e-mail (as we probably won't edit the existing links in the opening message here).
https://goo.gl/bfWZBJ

Blackmentality wrote:What's the size please

It's 3.88 GB.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jan 2018, 19:46

I can't seem to open any of the links... Sad I get a "server not found" error. Never had this problem before...
I tried disabling add-blocks and using another browser... still nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Jan 2018, 20:03

Can one of you people try copying one of the adfly-links, and then use the webproxy here?
https://hide.me/en/proxy

Paste the adfly-link there, where it says "enter web address".

We'll have to look into this one (later); we apologize for any inconveniences. It could be the case that this is an attempt by some ISPs to crack down on the use of adfly.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jan 2018, 23:34

Ah, this is amazing, so quickly! Thank you so much! 
Just downloaded it and the game works perfectly, no issues at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 14:59

did any of you get any problems with CC after installing this? i wonder if i have to throw all my new cc away...

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Advice on mods and custom content

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 16:08

dzibril wrote:did any of you get any problems with CC after installing this? i wonder if i have to throw all my new cc away...
I had no problems with my mods and cc. 

My top advice as a cc-lover:

The Sims Plumbob 1 Always remember to remove the mods during the installation. I usually copy my tray files (just in case) and completely move my mods to my desktop during the installation just to be safe.

The Sims Plumbob 1 Download Sims 4 Studio! This is truly a life saver. This program can help you fix broken cc and to upgrade your cc when a new game pack comes out. It saves you a-lot of time because having to re-download each time would take forever. It's really easy to use too! You open the program and then go over to "tools" and then "batch fixes".
Make sure to do that with CAS items, object items and misc items. If you have lots of items it might take some time but do not worry, it will get there in a few minutes! This program also automatically takes a backup file of the files it upgrades too, just in case you might regret it or something goes wrong.

The Sims Plumbob 1 Download mod conflict detector for your Sims 4. This program is truly a life saver. It scans all of your mods and if there is any items that causes your game to crash etc. it will be in a red color and you can delete it directly in the program. It's also handy if you have downloaded an item that was for sims 2 or sims 3 by accident. 

The Sims Plumbob 1 If you use any mods, make sure to check if there is an update for it! Example I know whickedwhims updated their mod after Laundry day came out, while MC Command center didn't need to update it.

The Sims Plumbob 1 Download Sims 4  tray importer to sort out and clean your cc! This program is awesome, if you have a lot of cc and you don't know what they look like or what their file name is, this program is the best. All you have to do is either go into CAS and sort out the things you do not want on the sim and then save it in the library. If you have items in build mode, you do the same thing only that you save the lot with the items you don't want anymore. After that you quit the game and open the tray importer and chose the save (either lot or household) and it will show a list of the cc that's been used. You can open the folder and delete it right away, super quick and effective! 

I hope this can help you somehow. Also sorry for my terrible English, but I tried to write it in a way that could be understood. 
If you need help with anything feel free to ask me and I'll do what I can to help, as I know how important that cc is!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jan 2018, 17:04

An additional note to my previous message here; try using proxies/VPNs from different countries, if you get some sort of server-error on the adfly.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 17:08

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Can one of you people try copying one of the adfly-links, and then use the webproxy here?
https://hide.me/en/proxy

Paste the adfly-link there, where it says "enter web address".

We'll have to look into this one (later); we apologize for any inconveniences. It could be the case that this is an attempt by some ISPs to crack down on the use of adfly.
So I was going to try this but when I clicked the previous links they all worked for some insane reason... scratch Thanks anyway! And thank you for getting this pack so quickly! I was barely aware it existed and here it was already Oh my...  The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jan 2018, 17:34

TudorQueen wrote:So I was going to try this but when I clicked the previous links they all worked for some insane reason... scratch 

Maybe it was something temporary on their (adfly's) end. Either way and as said, we will look into that later. And you're welcome.

Piece of cake.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jan 2018, 20:47

Hi, everyone. I installed this stuff and my game look like this. What's goin on? How to fix it? And I have a problem with a game - when I choose the world and, for example, try to build a house, after clicking on a lot I am thrown out again to world selection.The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 2 Zrzut_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 14:59

good afternoon
When I'm playing in the game, the basket fills up, but you can not put it in the washing machine or anything.
the game is in Portuguese, seeing the basket and buy again you can wash a few times but then you can not do anything.
can you help me?
thank you

The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 2 Screen13The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff (Version 1.38.49.1020) OUT NOW! - Page 2 Screen15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 22:31

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
TudorQueen wrote:So I was going to try this but when I clicked the previous links they all worked for some insane reason... scratch 

Maybe it was something temporary on their (adfly's) end. Either way and as said, we will look into that later. And you're welcome.

Piece of cake.

Using a proxy doesn't work. Using Internet explorer instead of another browser does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 23:43

Thank you for posting the new stuff pack so quickly!  Good job!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jan 2018, 23:55

Beatoften wrote:
Using a proxy doesn't work. Using Internet explorer instead of another browser does.

Thanks for the input @Beatoften! Very Happy

Maybe it's possible to play around with the settings in Chrome or Firefox; the issue at hand could also be related to what is described here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32098-the-forum-is-being-blocked-by-firefox-chrome-please-watch-out

Using a proxy/VPN can also help though in some cases, therfore it's still an alternative solution.

We've got a Carloz.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jan 2018, 01:15

i have updated to Cats and dogs version
can i use it right away or i have missing pack ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jan 2018, 02:30

I removed a bunch of stuff packs from my g4tw game. Can I install this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jan 2018, 09:11

Some ISPs block that rapidtory site, Australian ones in particular. Adfly wasn't the problem, it was rapidtory causing issues. Telstra wouldn't let me access any of the links as the site is considered malicious.

I got around it by typing the url of the link into the browser on my mobile phone. I had to deal with all the pop ups and rubbish that came up thanks to adfly, but after a couple of tries I was able to download the torrent and then email it to myself to get it on my computer.

Complete pain, the normal downloads page is a lot friendlier. But if you're desperate to download this works.

//EDIT

Okay, it finished downloading - but uTorrent is warning me that the file contains a virus, and it has never warned me about the other Sims downloads.

Is this 100% safe like your usual games?
Seems fishy to me ... Scared to open this.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Jan 2018, 11:41

Hello @AesopBubba and welcome to the Forum,

Not long ago there has been a transfer of the founder account on here, since the old Admin - at least from my own knowledge - has "lost the spirit". Therefore a few things will be done slightly differently from now on, compared to the past.

For starters, an update has been made on the information here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24027-about-forum-links-and-advertising-editorial

In particular I would like to quote this passage.

G4TW wrote:At this point, I myself can only emphasize that it is of course within your prerogative whether you want to support adfly or not. Personally, I wish we could do without. But then it appears to me that many users seem to underestimate the fact that our platform is primarily geared towards pirated items, and therefore the choices for "legit" ads are very limited at best; oftentimes even non-existing.

And yes, antivirus software & some ISPs are starting to crack down more aggressively on adfly & associated platforms. In their attempt to discourage piracy even more.

We are also considering to stop using PirateBay completely, for posting new torrent releases there. As for this here:

AesopBubba wrote:Complete pain, the normal downloads page is a lot friendlier.

It is the Webmaster's responsibility to keep up with those things normally, as we on the Forum here do not have access/modification rights on that page. And no, we do not have a direct channel of communication with that person. Then again, we are also thinking of posting "friendlier" .torrent/magnet links in a Forum thread here, in the future. Maybe this post here could be used in a future for these direct links instead of re-directing to the other website; but as of now that is merely speculation.

We have not put viruses in the other downloads so far, why would we start now? The advertisement is "only" used on the download links; the downloads itself are the same quality as they always were. If you downloaded a 3.88GB .rar file named The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff.rar then that is the actual download, and it is safe to use. I know that uTorrent sometimes shows the message, especially when you go to a finished torrent and click "Open target folder".

Then again, it is solely up to whether you trust us or not.

P.S. also it's worth remembering the Latin "cui bono?", roughly translated into English as "who benefits?" [from something]? In this instance, it's definitely not us benefiting from the torrents being shown as malicious. And it's an open secret that software publishers (security software, operating systems, etc.) receive various 'recommendations' to label torrents as bad.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jan 2018, 16:27

It's just what you (as foum owners) are prepared to pay for your sites.
My forum is hosted by one.com (€ 24.00 per year incl. my domain tarac.nl)
Additional help-sites by weebly approx. € 40.00 per year for upto 10 separate sites included)
Unlimited free Mega sites (cloud storage) of 50 GB each
Unlimited stack-sites (cloud storage) of 1 TB each

So for € 64,00 per year I am "my own boss", no advertising at all.
Just one disadvantage: Unfriendly users can report the copyright infringing weebly/mega/stack sites, so torrents are still the best things for up- and downloading.
To save yourselves the trouble of uploading Sims-DLC's, make your clients to use ZClient/ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jan 2018, 20:58

i just wanna say thanks so much for this Update
it looks like it has fixed almost all bugs in the game
faster load and less lagging
the update works 100% with cats and dogs update
thanks again
Piece of cake.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Jan 2018, 22:42

Since we do not have access rights for the main G4TW website, and we might discontinue using ThePirateBay, I have made a judgment call and removed the adfly from all links in the opening post.

(I hope ~Ann~ will not make headz roll for this Haters gonna hate Razz  ). 

For everybody else, please use the search function, search recent threads, or feel free to open a new topic in the appropriate section if you need further support. I will close the topic now.

Have fun everybody, and some music too.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top