Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED] Empty Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jan 2018, 02:32

Seems like after updating to Laundry stuff I can´t do a few things like clean a litter box - the sim just stops and does nothing and the command disappears. And also the pet bowl that fills automaticaly doesn´t work either. It won´t fill and even if I do it the pet won´t eat from it. Anyone can help, please?

Back to top Go down

Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 26 Jan 2018, 20:14

KittyCatz wrote:Seems like after updating to Laundry stuff I can´t do a few things like clean a litter box - the sim just stops and does nothing and the command disappears. And also the pet bowl that fills automaticaly doesn´t work either. It won´t fill and even if I do it the pet won´t eat from it. Anyone can help, please?

Welcome to the Forum @KittyCatz,

Maybe it's a glitch that came with the new update. You can go under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ and delete the following:

Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED] Icon_arrow  localthumbschace.package
Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED] Icon_arrow  the contents inside folder "cache" (not the actual "cache" folder though!)
Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED] Icon_arrow  and the contents inside the folder "cachestr" (not the actual "cachestr" folder though!)

Other than that, I guess you can also try deleting (selling) the litterbox, and then placing a new one. Feel free to try those suggestions, but if they don't help (and you made sure to rule out mods/CC as well), then it's most likely a glitch.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Some items from Cats & Dogs not working properly. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jan 2018, 23:19

Thank you! Seems like everything is working properly now! ^^ (I was basically just selling and buying new toilet, happy I don´t have to do that anymore)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jan 2018, 00:14

KittyCatz wrote:Thank you! Seems like everything is working properly now! ^^ (I was basically just selling and buying new toilet, happy I don´t have to do that anymore)

I'm actually surprised it was fixed rather easily, but OK. Very Happy  Feel free to get back in touch with us again, anytime. Just open a new topic then. Have fun! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top